Alloa Athletic vs Arbroath

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, mountzionbrae said:

For the info of any Arbroath supporters thinking of going to Alloa on Tuesday night (if it’s on), please be aware that there are no concessions other than for youngsters 15 and under or older folks over 65.

16 or 17 year olds still at school pay full price £16, as I think do students and unemployed. There is no mention of a parent and child gate either.

If I were to go tomorrow with my sons (one a student and one 17 and still at school, neither would pass as a 15year old unfortunately) entry would cost a staggering £48 plus travel costs!

Yet, if we were away supporters visiting Gayfield entry would cost only £30. 

We never went to the Alloa v Arbroath game last July (match attendance 311) out of principal and it appears that Alloa’s admission policies haven’t changed so we’ll be watching PSG v Real Madrid on TV tomorrow night instead of going to the game

I was with you all the way until the last bit...

55 minutes ago, kenwood65 said:

Alloa looked poor at gayfield we must be shambolic tonight

Wouldn't read too much into that game, Alloa were very short of players. Recall one of your fans saying Cawley was the only absentee that day he would be concerned about but we were missing a number of good players. The guy who has a hat-trick tonight among them. 

£2 a goal tonight, fantastic value for money.

Archived