You're too wee fir a moose, you'd get fucking crushed.
Dumbarton girls are hoors, especially around Christmas and New Year. Get down to Cheers, or Shiteingales if you're feeling like travelling, and finger a schemie.

Please tell us more about how you met your wife.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

You're too wee fir a moose, you'd get fucking crushed.

Dumbarton girls are hoors, especially around Christmas and New Year. Get down to Cheers, or Shiteingales if you're feeling like travelling, and finger a schemie.

The fact that the best advice I'm receiving from all angles in my life is "get down to Cheers and pump some wee durty" is probably more depressing than the fact I'm single and lonely.

That said, I fully intend to follow that advice.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

The fact that the best advice I'm receiving from all angles in my life is "get down to Cheers and pump some wee durty" is probably more depressing than the fact I'm single and lonely.

That said, I fully intend to follow that advice.

Mate, I'd be the first to admit that you're "support circle" is gash. Pure scumbags all.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

She’ll be from an equally undesirable hovel though.

She lives in an area like that now, with me. But she's from a private estate, detached house, middle class neighbourhood. I've ruined her, she's a fallen woman now. She's probably only with me in the way that the Greek bird in the song is with Jarvis Cocker.

38 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

She lives in an area like that now, with me. But she's from a private estate, detached house, middle class neighbourhood. I've ruined her, she's a fallen woman now. She's probably only with me in the way that the Greek bird in the song is with Jarvis Cocker.

Your millions of fans and your million selling smash hits negating the need to ever buy anything for yourself ever again?  That's a good reason.

8 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

The Greek bird from that song is now married to former Greek finance minister Yanis Varoufakis.

A wee do in the house with family and friends, decent buffet, plenty of the good stuff and a few tunes. Always an enjoyable evening into the early hours with perhaps a quick visit to near neighbours for a drink. Haven’t been out and about in town for years. Can’t enjoy the mad hustle of Hogmanay bar crowds these days., never could tbh.

Billy Connolly talks about wandering about with a carry out listening for parties.
Was this a real thing?

Nowadays his neighbours would be like, 'shut the curtains and turn the music down, that c**t that used to be funny is looking for a pairty again'.

Arran for me this year. Booked into Douglas Hotel for 4 nights of good food and drink ... oh, and a ceilidh [emoji32] Actually I'm in hospital at the moment so unless things improve i might be 'bringing in the bells' with a glass og Robinsons and a bunch of 80-90 year old folk [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

On 20 December 2017 at 11:16, RedRob72 said:

A wee do in the house with family and friends, decent buffet, plenty of the good stuff and a few tunes. Always an enjoyable evening into the early hours with perhaps a quick visit to near neighbours for a drink. Haven’t been out and about in town for years. Can’t enjoy the mad hustle of Hogmanay bar crowds these days., never could tbh.

image.jpeg.7fdca7c6b66577342090087597b41856.jpeg

Archived