Week 15

Zen Archer (Raconteur)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should have been a catch and the rule is bullshit but you can guarantee if it was the other way about and it was Gronkowski making the catch everyone on here either would ignore it or say it was the correct call, a bit like that Bryant catch against Green Bay a couple seasons back.

It sums up the NFL this year that we aren't talking about one of the best games of the season and instead talking about their stupid rules.  They've made it so convoluted that nobody has any idea what a catch is. Amongst various other things, the NFL needs to have an overhaul of this but somehow they'll manage to go too far the other way. 

8 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

49ers win! That’s 3 wins on the spin

Turns out Janeane Garofolo/Mark Gruffalo is actually a better, calmer quarter back than CJ Beathard or Blaine Gabbart.   Who knew?

Edit: I've just seen the Steelers' call.  Absolute nonsense.  That's a perfectly good catch.  They have every right to be fuming.

Earl Thomas and Bobby Wagner seem to have been deleting tweets...

Fighting with the opposition, fighting with each other, could very an interesting post season in the Pacific North West :(

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/earl-thomas-says-bobby-wagner-waited-too-long-to-take-himself-out-wagner-responds-to-keep-my-name-out-you-mouth/

17 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Fighting with the opposition, fighting with each other, could very an interesting post season in the Pacific North West :(

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/earl-thomas-says-bobby-wagner-waited-too-long-to-take-himself-out-wagner-responds-to-keep-my-name-out-you-mouth/

There’s an argument for them cleaning house.

42 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Indeed. Wouldn't be overly surprised if a few of the big names leave this post season.

I don’t profess to be an expert in the goings on of the Seahawks but there appears to be a serious lack of faith from Seahawk fans in Bevell and Cable. They’re tight against the cap so there will be big name defensive casualties but you’ve got to think there will be coaching changes on O too. 

I don’t profess to be an expert in the goings on of the Seahawks but there appears to be a serious lack of faith from Seahawk fans in Bevell and Cable. They’re tight against the cap so there will be big name defensive casualties but you’ve got to think there will be coaching changes on O too. 

Well the simple fact is they’re no longer winning games on defence, so they’d be as well actually protecting Russell Wilson and giving him decent chance to outshoot the other team.

Well the simple fact is they’re no longer winning games on defence, so they’d be as well actually protecting Russell Wilson and giving him decent chance to outshoot the other team.

Saw a similar comment on Twitter, that maybe it's time the Seahawks stopped building their team on defence and maybe start building it around potentially one of the best QBs in the game.

Archived