How many pints can you drink before you need a pish?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The missus wants me back on the booze. The thought of me living a long and healthy life is too much for her to bear. 

Maybe she doesn’t want you to die sooner, just thinks you’re a boring c**t sober? Maybe it’s both.

8 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Usually well into the 3rd. However once the seal's broken I'd be as well taking the rest of my drinks to the fucking bog. 

The Phoenix in Inverness has a trough by the bar so you can just pish from your bar stool. Unfortunately it's been done up and the new management don't allow this sensible arrangement.

I’m going to try and actively pay attention to how much I need a pish when I’m drinking next. Hopefully going out on Thursday so I suspect you’ll all be eagerly awaiting the results.

Going out in about an hour. Aiming for 4 before the first pish. Watch this space.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Going out in about an hour. Aiming for 4 before the first pish. Watch this space.

Remember if you hold onto the end of your foreskin it can hold a good quarter pint if you let it balloon a bit. Stay strong. Unless you've been circumcised of course, then ignore.

One down, three to do.

Try not to think about it, then think about nothing else. You can do it!

Second pint down, can’t say the urge has increased too much. Pish level: 2.5

Archived