The League Of Gentlemen

JustOneCornetto

I reckon Papa Lazarou will be involved with the mysterious photo booth.

Hurrah!

Last episode quite good. Still think yesterday's instalment was the best. I must have become a bit sentimental as, I'm sure that years ago I'd have wanted it to end with everybody dead and/or miserable. Now I enjoyed the occasional happy endings for some of the characters. Would've liked some indication that Mickey Love was gonna be alright, though.

Overall, I was a bit wary about bringing it back. You always wonder if they might ruin it... but they didn't. It was fucking brilliant.

Bring on Inside Number 9!

Hurrah!

Last episode quite good. Still think yesterday's instalment was the best. I must have become a bit sentimental as, I'm sure that years ago I'd have wanted it to end with everybody dead and/or miserable. Now I enjoyed the occasional happy endings for some of the characters. Would've liked some indication that Mickey Love was gonna be alright, though.

Overall, I was a bit wary about bringing it back. You always wonder if they might ruin it... but they didn't. It was fucking brilliant.

Bring on Inside Number 9!

That was my fear too after they did that fucking god awful movie.

Take it that's the return of the "Special Stuff" in Richie's shop???
And was that him making it before Pop arrived at the shop???

Take it that's the return of the "Special Stuff" in Richie's shop???
And was that him making it before Pop arrived at the shop???

I wonder if we’ll ever find out...?

Hoping there will be more episodes in the not too distant future. I’m pretty sure they’ll want to reunite Tubbs and Edward eventually.

• 8 months later...

Anybody at the Armadillo tonight???
Excellent show and the traditional 2nd half of Royston Vasey regulars was all brand new and more pleasingly all set after the last episode of the Christmas specials from last year, which means you find out what happens to Tubbs down the "wife mine now"!!!

Archived