The Good Guys

D.A.F.C

First time I’ve heard that tbh.   Goldblum indeed does has some kind of weirdly unique magnetic charm.
Will also add to the list the legend that is in my profile pic, the magnificent Gary Mounfield

Was gutted when I heard. Would personally opt for Goldblum who gets progressively better looking the older he gets, seems unnaturally enthusiastic about any old shite someone shows him and is very charming. Carrie Fisher would be the other one. Just seemed like a great person and didn't give a shite about what anybody thought as well as being a shitposter on the internet. Her story about George Lucas and wearing underwear in space is still one of the funniest things I've ever read.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Murray's an alleged wife beater. Goldblum is definitely the absolute boy though.

Pish. Bill Murray is god. God is good. All Murray does is good... except the Garfield Movie of course. Buts thats the f**k up that proves the fucked rule...

27 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Pish. Bill Murray is god. God is good. All Murray does is good... except the Garfield Movie of course. Buts thats the f**k up that proves the fucked rule...

All Murray is a c**t.

Archived