The Good Guys

D.A.F.C

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Well the latter part is just untrue.

And the first bit.

Hanks supports same-sex marriage, environmental causes, and alternative fuels. He has donated to many Democratic politicians, and during the 2008 United States presidential election uploaded a video to his MySpace account endorsing Barack Obama.[106] He also narrated a 2012 documentary, The Road We've Traveled, created by Obama for America.[107] In 2016, Hanks endorsed Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.[108]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hanks#Politics_and_activism

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, milton75 said:

Oh aye :lol:. Dunno who I was thinking of. Oh well.

His films are usually shite though. e.g. anyone that likes Forrest Gump may as well go drive a chisel through their head.

I would disagree - e.g. Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers series (director producer) and the Road To Perdition are all excellent IMO. Forrest Gump is a poor basis for judging Hanks' career.

I would disagree - e.g. Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers series (director producer) and the Road To Perdition are all excellent IMO. Forrest Gump is a poor basis for judging Hanks' career.
I'm being forced into a semblance of being sociable tonight, so will refute this in full tomorrow!

Archived