Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even if neither side strolls to the expected 8-4 win, let's hope it's a better game than the Edinburgh derby.

Nah f**k that. I only care if United win. Don’t care how good the game is. We can in the last minute through a Craig Samson own goal for all I care.

Flood back in for the Tangerine Nightmares and Fyvie still oot , Gav Reilly out with a bug for the Mighty Mirren.  

Got my ticket from the stadium.  Asked the lady if the game was still 100% on.  She didny seen 100% confident, but said Aye.  

I'm  a few pints in, and I have the fear over this one.   Dunno if it's because im in a shithole in the West End, on mah tod waiting for my brother or due to the game.  

Nervy start expected, and i fully expect that both teams will score.  Mibbies a score draw but i think we'll do enough to take all 3 points .  

MON THE BUDDIES...!

Im going 2-1 United. 

Flood to score. For us. 

St Mirren to be denied a penalty in the last minute which will turn out to be a dive anyway.

The referee will spoil the game with constant shite decisions for both teams and there will be at least one rammy and a sending off.

Commentators will harp on about Rangers and Celtic at some point and then patronise the rest of Scottish football.

Csaba to make the longest after match interview speech referring to Fraser Scott and Fyvie Fraser at some point.

Archived