Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Buddist Monk said:

I always find that the people who make spurious claims about anger, are in fact the angry ones themselves.

Fyvie injured and the transfer window not open yet to dump the shit McKinnon brought in? Ol' shabba will be dancing in the streets of United tonight if the game is called off.

Great post.

Apparently there is not a single gritter on the road as Renfrewshire council have advised that they're off til 4th January?
Pretty shocking decision if this is the case, given the recent history of being caught out by heavy snowfall.
Apparently all 8 are out and about according to twitter

Apparently there is not a single gritter on the road as Renfrewshire council have advised that they're off til 4th January?
Pretty shocking decision if this is the case, given the recent history of being caught out by heavy snowfall.
Apparently you're talking nonsense.

Just now, paisleysaints said:
6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Fair enough, my neighbour phoned earlier to find out why the Brediland and Chain Roads hadn't been done and was informed there was no active service until 4th Jan.

2 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:
8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Is that the gritter twitter?

fu$k PC infected need to delete from history before cops arrive.

By the way gritters out in Ralston, maybe they will clear the way to the training centre.

Not much help for Fergie Parkers.

Will I get a refund if BT don't show tonight come on get your shovels out I'm indoors tonight and big money on offer for you lot. 

Archived