Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

1 hour ago, BIG BEN said:
On 24/12/2017 at 17:40, chazas_ said:
I’m yet to find the supreme confidence in our away performances as I have with our home ones, so I’m a bit apprehensive about this one. It’ll be a good indicator of how far we’ve come under Shabba. We have better players and a better manager so should be looking to take all 3 points.

You have some better playersbetter than hours. We have some better than yours

Only Lewis Morgan would get a game for us.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee United fans never really got over that 4-1 humping from a few seasons ago. One of the most memorable full club meltdowns in Scottish football. Club statements, grassing to the SFA, Arab fans reporting Jim Goodwin to the police and weeks of daily breakdowns from Dundee United fans on here and on Twitter. Took months for the rage to really subside, but you can tell it still lingers to this day for a lot of them. That's where the Maureen patter comes from as well, it was a "comeback" to the absolutely relentless mocking of the P&B Arab collective who just didn't have a thick enough skin to take it. One of the golden ages of P&B.

Dundee United fans never really got over that 4-1 humping from a few seasons ago. One of the most memorable full club meltdowns in Scottish football. Club statements, grassing to the SFA, Arab fans reporting Jim Goodwin to the police and weeks of daily breakdowns from Dundee United fans on here and on Twitter. Took months for the rage to really subside, but you can tell it still lingers to this day for a lot of them. That's where the Maureen patter comes from as well, it was a "comeback" to the absolutely relentless mocking of the P&B Arab collective who just didn't have a thick enough skin to take it. One of the golden ages of P&B.

This is the first time I’ve thought of that 4-1 defeat in ages. Kinda pokes a hole in your theory pal.

2 minutes ago, BIG BEN said:
1 hour ago, chazas_ said:
Only Lewis Morgan would get a game for us.

Total bollocks. Davis is the best center half from both team, eckersley, Cammy smith, McGinn, magennis

Cammy Smith couldn't get a game for us when we were shitter than we are now. Maybe he has improved.

We'll see when he tears us a new one on Friday....

5 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Not a fan is this “your players wouldn’t warm our bench” chat. It’s just pointless point scoring based off of both fan bases own ignorance of each other’s teams.

I agree with this.

Mind you these St Mirren posters aren’t good enough to be Arab posters.

Utd have a decent squad but the fact that were still top and we haven't been able to field what would be most folks 1st choice defence once this season(on last seasons form ), augers well for us. Could depend on who does best in January window. Hopefully we have john McGinn money banked early in the window to top up the Morgan fee

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I agree with this.

Mind you these St Mirren posters aren’t good enough to be Arab posters.

Dunno...... That Coventry Saint character talks enough sense to get a possible loan move to us.......:P

Utd have a decent squad but the fact that were still top and we haven't been able to field what would be most folks 1st choice defence once this season(on last seasons form ), augers well for us. Could depend on who does best in January window. Hopefully we have john McGinn money banked early in the window to top up the Morgan fee
That may be so, but United have had shitloads of injuries this season fwiw. Scobbie, Flood, Keatings, Toshney (I know...), Briels and now Fyvie have all had fairly lengthy spells out injured.

11 hours ago, GAD said:

Utter bollocks. I couldn't give a f**k about that game.

I'm still raging about the 87 Cup Final.

15 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Is there a chance this game might be off on Fri? Heavy snow on the west coast forecast for friday

The forecast for here is an 8 our period of snow from around 6am to mid-afternoon , if that happens the game won't survive it !

The confidence from the Arabs is remarkable. This season has all the hallmarks of our previous title winning seasons in 2000 and 2006. Recently relegated or better fancied squads like Dunfermline and Falkirk in 2000 or Dundee and St Johnstone in 2006 thought they were going to run away with the league.

The truth is, there is no stand out team in the league and one of us will win by no more than 4 or 5 points come May.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Utter bollocks. I couldn't give a f**k about that game.

I'm still raging about the 87 Cup Final.

I was only 7 years old in 1987. It's a real regret that my St. Mirren supporting peaked at such a young age.

3 minutes ago, Silvio said:

The confidence from the Arabs is remarkable. This season has all the hallmarks of our previous title winning seasons in 2000 and 2006. Recently relegated or better fancied squads like Dunfermline and Falkirk in 2000 or Dundee and St Johnstone in 2006 thought they were going to run away with the league.

The truth is, there is no stand out team in the league and one of us will win by no more than 4 or 5 points come May.

f**k Ludovic Roy. Jammy b*****d.

1 hour ago, billyg said:

The forecast for here is an 8 our period of snow from around 6am to mid-afternoon , if that happens the game won't survive it !

If this happens we should decide the game through a snowball fight between the two sets of players.

We definitely have the best snowball fighters in the league...

Archived