Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
3 hours ago, glenburn bud said:
Could be worse he might have posted a pic of a professional footballer drunk on Venom cocktails whilst at the wheel of his car.

Or he could have posted a false dichotomy.

I have just googled ‘dichotomy’ and still don’t understand what it means.

The picture is clearly Vishnu, a god in the Hindu tradition. Rohingyas are Muslims who are being persecuted by the Myanmar government which is predominantly Buddhist - absolutely nothing to do with Hinduism.

What does Jack Ross have to do with Hinduism?

Also there is a small Rohingya population that is Hindu. Finally Vishnu does play a significant part in elements of some Buddhist cultures. Just so you know.

The Maureens are revolting already. So much anger. Still fuming about last season's 2017 Irn Bru Cup final. Bless them. 
It still makes me laugh how up for that game the St Mirren fans were with their hats and flags, before having their hopes and dreams crushed by an appalling team backed by about 17 fans who really did not give a shit.

11 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
14 minutes ago, Szamo said:
The Maureens are revolting already. So much anger. Still fuming about last season's 2017 Irn Bru Cup final. Bless them. 

It still makes me laugh how up for that game the St Mirren fans were with their hats and flags, before having their hopes and dreams crushed by an appalling team backed by about 17 fans who really did not give a shit.

They really are a diddy bunch who have no place being amongst the elite of Scottish football. They will crash and burn after Friday night and will be hoping to cling on to a playoff spot. 

36 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

What does Jack Ross have to do with Hinduism?

Also there is a small Rohingya population that is Hindu. Finally Vishnu does play a significant part in elements of some Buddhist cultures. Just so you know.

What’s a Hindu?

Lay eggs.

I’m here all week.

St Mirren can forget the earlier game in Paisley. We were a different club.
The game at tannadice I think the hapless buddies got about two kicks of the ball.
Anyway, it's not really that huge a game as it is fully inevitable that we will pull away as the season progresses no matter what happens here.
Rather arrogant

I’m yet to find the supreme confidence in our away performances as I have with our home ones, so I’m a bit apprehensive about this one. It’ll be a good indicator of how far we’ve come under Shabba. We have better players and a better manager so should be looking to take all 3 points.
You have some better playersbetter than hours. We have some better than yours

4 minutes ago, BIG BEN said:
On 24/12/2017 at 17:40, chazas_ said:
I’m yet to find the supreme confidence in our away performances as I have with our home ones, so I’m a bit apprehensive about this one. It’ll be a good indicator of how far we’ve come under Shabba. We have better players and a better manager so should be looking to take all 3 points.

You have some better playersbetter than hours. We have some better than yours

^^^^ My favourite post of today.

I'm quite sure United posted something about having only 20 tickets left of our allocation?
That was your initial allocation of 400 tickets. Our commercial manager says that's all you've got until on the day of the game

Angry ? We are a friendly bunch of fans as for the team you will not have to worry about hammer throwers we don't have any but we do need one. The makings of a thrilling game may the Buddies come out on top

You have some better players better than ours. We have some better than yours

Archived