Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His first was the typical ‘ f**k this I’m going myself ‘

That's exactly the type of player that turns games. The match was crying out for shots from a distance to test the keepers. Good on the guy Morgan for using his intelligence and creativity

Only slight positive I can take from the game is that Shabba will now know exactly what he’s dealing with. He’ll be under no illusion of the mentality of some of these shitebags. Thought St Mirren deserved to win, they were marginally less shite overall and had the only player that showed any quality over the 90 minutes.

9 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Season starts now imo

With your team full of crocks ?? :lol:

Complete rebuild required , with no money available. Csaba will be casting an envious eye tonight over Harry Davis , best defender in the league by miles !

Complete rebuild required , with no money available. Csaba will be casting an envious eye tonight over Harry Davis , best defender in the league by miles !

Walk into any team in Europe IMO

1 minute ago, billyg said:

I don't think Davis broke a sweat all night, thought he was excellent. The whole defence and Samson played well.

Thought we were well worth the win, should have been more probably as well as McShane and Smith both missed good chances. Thought Mullen had a good game made a real nuisance of himself. Morgan just has a bit more quality than most players in the division and he's getting better. 

Jeez. Well beaten in the 2nd half. St Mirren pressed us as soon as the ball got to the centre halfs and it just crippled us.  With no Fyvie to take the ball and start our attacks its no wonder we only had one shot on goal which was a penalty. And the wee fanny McMullan fucking shat it with a worse penalty than last weeks effort from King. Seriously dont see what he brings to the team. Has been poor most of the season imo.

King was ok in flashes but tonight showed why we need a target man for these two wingers to aim for.

McDonald should have scored with that "header".

Also, if Smith is actually a forward, and the best one from the youth team then we're in trouble. Hes young but he looks pish. Why not put Keatings on first?

Stanton was awful when he wasnt anonymous. Flood was Flood. Ran about alot and won the ball a few times but didnt contribute to any forward moves.

Nothing much came off for Fraser but he lingered on the ball too much again. Mostly because there was no space for McDonald  who was isolated up front.

Defence did ok in general but the two goals should have been closed down so much better.

Bad day at the office against a good team but as soon as the window opens i expect a couple of midfielders and a 7 foot monster of a forward.

Or, as the rumours will inevitably start, big Nadir.

With your team full of crocks ?? [emoji38]
Well, if I have achieved nothing else tonight, at least I have found out that you don't understand irony.

51 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Well done St Mirren, absolutely deserved win.

Enjoy your night and Happy New Year.

Cheers that was very magnanimous of you, it's a pity the scum from Greenock can't do similar. They prefer to post about breaking Lewis Morgans leg.

1 hour ago, Tri-TON said:

Rangers to St.Mirren to Celtic. From the a Inverclyde area and also a ***. He's also a fucking bellend to add.

I hate arseholes who claim to know footballing superstars !

Archived