Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 2-0

Poor game won by Lewis Morgan.

His first was the typical ‘ f**k this I’m going myself ‘ goal. Had enough of passing to his team mates, greedied it superbly and stuck it in the corner of the net.

His second was more of the same. Not the first time he’s won games by himself this season, as United fans will tell you.

They were just as poor as the last time they got a doing in Paisley. Back in August it was 3-0, with another double from Lewis Morgan.

If they’re the second best team in this league then I guess we’re the best. If we keep Morgan on loan in January, as seems to be the ITK consensus, we’ll likely win the league. Why the devil not if shite like that are our biggest challengers.

Special mention again to the ginger ninja. That penalty goes in it’s a whole different ball game.

21 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

Would quite happily see the little c***s leg broken on Tuesday afternoon.

Rangers to St.Mirren to Celtic. From the a Inverclyde area and also a ***. He's also a fucking bellend to add.

This may be true. But at least he's not a smelly fucking tramp like you. 

Mind that yawning gap. 

St Mirren deserved their win tonight. Thankfully there is still half a season left for us to catch them. All we need to do is win every single game we have left and we will win the league...

Archived