On 6/15/2018 at 13:56, LondonHMFC said:
Got the last of the stock in B&M 
Current itineray 
12x 2ltr bottle
68x pint cans
6x 330ml 
Didn't pay with a £50 either.

20180615_134920.thumb.jpg.e5f8dfe5427c3eaa7dbf0a96d1000360.jpg

Anyone know what the sugar content should be on these tins? Have a potential source now but not 100%

If it's the good stuff it should be something in the region of 40% on the sugar traffic light.

I have a couple 330ml (good stuff) and it's 38% the 500ml cans I can get is 26% so it doesn't make sense that it would be the good stuff based on that.

Does anyone have any of the 500ml good stuff to shed some light on this?

Nah it totally doesn’t to be fair, but for some reason I had it in my head that I’d read or heard that the 500ml cans or bottles were always a lower sugar percentage. Don’t think I’ve ever had a 500ml can and avoided the 500ml plastic bottles like the plague as they never tasted right and always went flat and rank half way through the bottle. A cold 330ml can or glass bottle were the only way to appreciate the true goodness of dearest old recipe Irn Bru. My God, I miss her. RIP.

Nah it totally doesn’t to be fair, but for some reason I had it in my head that I’d read or heard that the 500ml cans or bottles were always a lower sugar percentage. Don’t think I’ve ever had a 500ml can and avoided the 500ml plastic bottles like the plague as they never tasted right and always went flat and rank half way through the bottle. A cold 330ml can or glass bottle were the only way to appreciate the true goodness of dearest old recipe Irn Bru. My God, I miss her. RIP.
Iv only ever been a 330ml can of irn bru type so iv not a clue about other sizes. I'll take whatever I can get my hands on at the moment though.

I have a couple 330ml (good stuff) and it's 38% the 500ml cans I can get is 26% so it doesn't make sense that it would be the good stuff based on that.

Does anyone have any of the 500ml good stuff to shed some light on this?
The 330 cans have their entire sugar content as a % of RDA on the info thing.

500ml bottles are done per 250ml. Hence the discrepancy

The 330 cans have their entire sugar content as a % of RDA on the info thing.

500ml bottles are done per 250ml. Hence the discrepancy
I see what you mean. I'm still no further forward without opening the can if its the good stuff or not though[emoji23] 20180828_195219.jpg

42 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I see what you mean. I'm still no further forward without opening the can if its the good stuff or not thoughemoji23.png20180828_195219.jpg

If you can't tell after tasting it, and need to do this big investigation, maybe it's not a problem if it's the new stuff!