Australian Open 2018

k-ton

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Incredible stuff. Andy Murray will be seething inside if Edmund pulls off an upset to win the tournament!

Will he? 

He's been a champion of youth development in the UK for years and his mum is heavily involved in the LTA. I'm sure he will be delighted at Kyle Edmund's showing. 

It's not as if it's an opportunity missed for Andy. Not a lot you can do with such a serious injury. 

15 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Will he? 

He's been a champion of youth development in the UK for years and his mum is heavily involved in the LTA. I'm sure he will be delighted at Kyle Edmund's showing. 

It's not as if it's an opportunity missed for Andy. Not a lot you can do with such a serious injury. 

I'll be surprised and a bit disappointed if that's not his main role in retirement.

Incredible stuff. Andy Murray will be seething inside if Edmund pulls off an upset to win the tournament!

Murray is partly responsible for Edmund improvement in the last couple of years since he invited him to come along to his Miami winter training camp.

My comment was off the cuff and meant in jest. Good to see it’s been taken so seriously!

I have no doubt Andy will be delighted that Kyle is doing so well. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t have even the slightest hint of jealously. A fit Andy would have strolled it so far IMO

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
8 minutes ago, ayrmad said:
Ta ta Rafa.

Rule him out at your peril

Nah, he was daft to play on that extra game.

Archived