What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

13 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Please explain what makes him a bigot?

Granted it may be a bit annoying a guy from the town not supporting the local team, even if it is his legitimate choice but, please explain how he is a bigot?

See if you went to every Tory party conference or public meeting for years on end, clapped along when everyone else clapped and didn’t speak up when people said things you didn’t agree with. Would that make you a Tory? 

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

When I went to see TSV 1860 Munchen several years ago there seemed to be quite a lot of "Half and Half" scarves even for other German teams. Maybe it's a German football culture thing or maybe it was a TSV thing. They seemed so committed to detesting Bayern that they probably didn't have any ill will left for anybody else. 

I think fan friendships are just a thing that exist, as twee and weird as they are to me.  The funny one to me is Celtic and PSG.  

16 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I'm fucking astonished that the main stand of the new £5m 'Lesser Hampden' isn't on this thread.

Like something from Game of Thrones

What on earth is it? It surely can't be a stand as such. Looks like windows/glass doors behind the seats so is it the worst corporate box in football? Reminds me a bit of the TNS ground for out of proportion pitch side building size to number of fans. I just can't believe what QP have done.

Plans for an 8,000 seater stadium in Oswestry are 'exciting' says TNS owner  Mike Harris | Shropshire Star

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Unless it's a game involving the Vatican City national team obviously

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City_national_football_team

I've just learned from this that the Vatican also has a women's team.

You know how many goals they have scored?

Nun.

18 hours ago, gannonball said:

Tbh I would classify anyone at the football with a papal flag a bigot, absolute weirdo behaviour.

Just checking, Phoenix tifos  glorifying organised crime/terrorism, going on and an on about a war 330 years ago and Palestine/Israeli flags ….

Weird too?

Just now, Kapowzer said:

Just checking, Phoenix tifos  glorifying organised crime/terrorism, going on and an on about a war 330 years ago and Palestine/Israeli flags ….

Weird too?

Depends on the environment I wouldn't be lumping all that stuff together it's pretty lazy tbh.