What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Woaft. Almost as bad as the Rangers v Celtic Scottish cup semi final t-shirts  we released when we played them in 2015 I think it was.

BE7C0AD9-B476-44BF-9907-0AD2E27BA170.jpeg.7c2179979be73a6698a77dcc6776f319.jpeg

It’s the most tinpot thing this season so far. 

18 hours ago, bennett said:

30 paragraphs from Jinky about how it's justified incoming...

It's not so about whether moaning about ticket allocations is justified. The really tin pot bit is them trying to have it both ways on the "Rangers Died, There is No 'Old Firm' anymore" line

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's not so about whether moaning about ticket allocations is justified. The really tin pot bit is them trying to have it both ways on the "Rangers Died, There is No 'Old Firm' anymore" line

Indeed - they say they are dead in one breath and in the next acknowledge that this symbiotic, abusive relationship is live and kicking.

Fitba fans can be utter radges*

Spoiler

*I wont be posting much on Thursday as I am Birmingham for the dead rubber..........🤪

Guys come on, as we know with all old firm fans, any questions or criticisms about away ticket allocations come from a place of concern for the integrity, quality and commercial value of the Scottish game as a whole. We’d do well to listen to them.