What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Not SPFL, but the Scotland National Team social media spod obviously knocked off early last night as at first Facebook, NotTwitter etc mournfully announced a 0-1 home defeat for the women's team. It was corrected some time later, after someone clearly updated the relevant individual. Sadly, over 500 bemused comments were also lost with the correction.

Not sure it strictly qualifies as tin pot, but Celtic fan me using their free night after being papped out of the cup to count the number of fouls Livi have committed against us compared to other teams is quite hilarious

4 hours ago, AJF said:

Not sure it strictly qualifies as tin pot, but Celtic fan me using their free night after being papped out of the cup to count the number of fouls Livi have committed against us compared to other teams is quite hilarious

Taking the piss-taking around the wording of your text out of it, that is incredibly sad. 

On 28/09/2023 at 15:00, AJF said:

9 fouls apiece in our league game, wonder if that made him happier. 

image.png.9021269497014c17795585ea57b1cfb2.png

I know i shouldn't even be wasting my time with this fouls stats pish, but i'm bored and it didn't take long to look up match stats on the bbc.

We lost 3-0 to Celtic at home, and 4-0 to The Rangers away, so no idea why a Celtic fan is so bothered with foul counts when we lost to both of them.

Anyway i looked at Killie stats, who beat both of them 1-0, Killie had 7 fouls against The Rangers, and 17 against Celtic, hope to f**k for his sanity he doesn't check that stat out, might tip him over the edge. 

12 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I know i shouldn't even be wasting my time with this fouls stats pish, but i'm bored and it didn't take long to look up match stats on the bbc.

We lost 3-0 to Celtic at home, and 4-0 to The Rangers away, so no idea why a Celtic fan is so bothered with foul counts when we lost to both of them.

Anyway i looked at Killie stats, who beat both of them 1-0, Killie had 7 fouls against The Rangers, and 17 against Celtic, hope to f**k for his sanity he doesn't check that stat out, might tip him over the edge. 

Doesn't matter what other team is involved in any given game against either of them, or if it's fouls, penalties or fucking number of pies sold. Both of them are constantly looking to find any shred of 'evidence' that there is a conspiracy against them or that a particular club/player/manager/referee favours the other lot. 

'They kicked us more than they kicked them'. Fucking hell, what a tragic way for any adult to spend their time.