What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

19 minutes ago, wellyboot said:

Dundee withdrawing their ballboys with 10 minutes to go when they are ahead.

any team who has a drummer or bugler in the stand

Pyrotechnics…..what’s the point?

Arbroath….just because it’s always fucking freezing

No fair calls at all - disappointing. 

On 05/11/2023 at 13:25, Derry Alli said:

:lol: I remember Mr McIndoe as a player. Never could I have looked at him and thought he'd be this clichè ridden. What a walloper.

Edit : I can't stop watching it. He's trying to give off Sergeant Major intimidation vibes and squinting his eyes but only succeeds in looking like he's trying to not shit himself. DO YOU HEAR ME, DAVE. DO YOU AGREE, DAVE. IM HONEST WITH YOU, DAVE. ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE, DAVE. YOU SEE, DAVE, THIS IS IT, DAVE. My heads fell off. What an utter fucking whopper he is.

On 05/11/2023 at 16:01, parsforlife said:

Also WTF is going on with his accent? it changes every third word

On 06/11/2023 at 07:22, Salvo Montalbano said:

Thought he wasn't going to be doing interviews? I assumed it was down to his past but maybe there's another reason...

On 06/11/2023 at 13:32, AMMjag said:

He wrote a Walter Mitty memoir despite playing no higher than the EFL, after bankrupting himself opening a London private member's club. It's no surprise he fancies himself as a Roy Keane tribute act given his career as a professional fantasist.

On 08/11/2023 at 23:31, HibeeJibee said:

Meanwhile...

SPFL club facing cash crisis after failing to pay players' wages - with payments before Christmas NOT guaranteed | The Scottish Sun

TOUGH TIMES - Edinburgh City facing cash crisis after failing to pay players' wages

EDINBURGH CITY are facing a cash crisis with the struggling League One outfit unable to pay some of their players - with payments before Christmas NOT guaranteed. It’s believed club chiefs had been expecting a significant level of income in recent weeks. But that money has so far failed to materialise, which has now left gutted directors facing a cash-flow crisis.

It's believed players could leave for free in January. SunSport can reveal a number of the first-team squad - bossed by Scotland B cap Michael McIndoe - are already owed wages. And they have been warned payments are NOT guaranteed before Christmas.

A club spokesperson confirmed: “It is an unfortunate situation but we desperately want to resolve it in the best interests of all concerned. “We are doing everything humanly possible to find a solution as quickly as possible.”

It’s understood chairman John Dickson has made the SPFL aware of the situation.