What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

35 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Sevco actually released books about 'The journey'. Yes, plural.

I see them in Waterstones fairly often.

Just ordered the Willie Vass one from Amazon, thanks for the tip.

1 minute ago, A Diamond For Me said:

Lots of pictures and no more than ten words a page?

Probably. I didn't look through them.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were chewable too, like baby books.

Partick Thistle 2-0 Hibernian: Brian Graham pleads for date change for SWPL Cup final - BBC Sport

Partick Thistle womens boss Brian Graham has pleaded with the authorities to change the date of the Scottish Womens Premier League Cup Final - to spare him having to choose between that and playing for their men's team. Thistle beat Hibernian 2-0 to set up a final meeting with Rangers on Saturday 23rd March - the same day that the striker would be expected to face Arbroath in the Scottish Championship.

Linzi Taylor's free-kick and Rosie Slater's looping second secured Thistle's win against a Hibs side who played for more than half the game with 10 players after Leah Eddie's sending off. But as it stands, manager Graham could miss the final.

"They have got to change it," the 36-year-old, who scored in Saturday's Scottish Cup win at Ross County, told BBC Alba.

"We play on a Sunday all the time. It is just not possible for us to play on Saturday.

"There is no way I am missing the chance to get to lead my girls out at a cup final."

15 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Partick Thistle 2-0 Hibernian: Brian Graham pleads for date change for SWPL Cup final - BBC Sport

Partick Thistle womens boss Brian Graham has pleaded with the authorities to change the date of the Scottish Womens Premier League Cup Final - to spare him having to choose between that and playing for their men's team. Thistle beat Hibernian 2-0 to set up a final meeting with Rangers on Saturday 23rd March - the same day that the striker would be expected to face Arbroath in the Scottish Championship.

Linzi Taylor's free-kick and Rosie Slater's looping second secured Thistle's win against a Hibs side who played for more than half the game with 10 players after Leah Eddie's sending off. But as it stands, manager Graham could miss the final.

"They have got to change it," the 36-year-old, who scored in Saturday's Scottish Cup win at Ross County, told BBC Alba.

"We play on a Sunday all the time. It is just not possible for us to play on Saturday.

"There is no way I am missing the chance to get to lead my girls out at a cup final."

Man with two jobs has scheduling conflict.

Also, he's just told the women's team which job he feels is more important

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

A few things from yesterday's Celtic/Buckie match. 

1. Using a VAR for a match against Buckie.

2. Using the disco lights after a goal against Buckie.

3. No match thread on P&B.

No match thread? :lol:

I thought the Celtic boys definitely didn’t find scudding teams in total non events boring. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

A few things from yesterday's Celtic/Buckie match. 

1. Using a VAR for a match against Buckie.

2. Using the disco lights after a goal against Buckie.

3. No match thread on P&B.

You've got to be at it here.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

You've got to be at it here.

I could have added a fourth. Buckie not getting a penalty for a long shirt pull in the box bringing the Buckie forward down. The type of penalty that Rangers get every third or fourth week.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I could have added a fourth. Buckie not getting a penalty for a long shirt pull in the box bringing the Buckie forward down. The type of penalty that Rangers get every third or fourth week.

Is there a difference between pulling short shirts and long shirts?

2 hours ago, Peil said:

Man with two jobs has scheduling conflict.

Also, he's just told the women's team which job he feels is more important

This. 
Please don’t make me choose between my first ever cup final as manager and a mid-season league game v bottom of the league :(

:lol: gimp.