Next Scotland Manager Mk II

jagfox

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Genuinely shocked at this, can anyone give us a list of names of the idiots responsible?

Tom Petrie, Ian Maxwell and some cunto I've not even heard of.

Maxwell wanted Bielsa by the way...

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Genuinely shocked at this, can anyone give us a list of names of the idiots responsible?

The 3 board members responsible for sounding out a shortlist of managers for the rest of the board members to vote on was

Ian Maxwell

Rod Petrie

Alan McCrae? I think.

Regan was the 4th before he left.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

The only positive is that it isn’t Malky.

Although I am struggling to think of anyone in existence, other than Malky himself, where that wouldn’t have been the case. 

He was second choice...

Genuinely fuming about this. Two fingers up to all Scotland fans out there. Clearly no effort in thinking outside of the run-of-the-mill Scottish managers. Deal to 2020 makes me think they know he's a failure waiting to happen and have basically given up on the upcoming campaign.

Sack the SFA board. Each and every one of them.

We deserve better.

Just now, jagfox99 said:

Tom Petrie, Ian Maxwell and some cunto I've not even heard of.

Maxwell wanted Bielsa by the way...

So for a majority decision this cunto you can't remember the name of, over ruled Big Maxys choice of Bielsa for fucking Alex fucking McLeish? Alex fucking McLeish!! 

I'm fucking done with this shite.

Just now, The Master said:

I think I made an arse of that post.

Basically I was trying to say anyone is better than Malky. 

I agree. I think.  I don't really know what's happening to be honest :blink:

Just now, tree house tam said:

So for a majority decision this cunto you can't remember the name of, over ruled Big Maxys choice of Bielsa for fucking Alex fucking McLeish? Alex fucking McLeish!! 

I'm fucking done with this shite.

What do any of these cnts know about football anyway they're fkn businessmen the panel making football decisions should be ex players and managers

If the ‘Tartan Army’ had any credibility at all, they would boycott the upcoming games and refuse to renew their memberships. This latest fiasco should be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
Sadly, the SFA could appoint Barry Bennell and the Doe a Deer mob would still turn up and clap like seals.
This is bollocks.

In reality his record as Scotland manager isn't as good as people think. The victory over France away was the only real highlight, perhaps with beating Ukraine at home. He lost twice to Italy. Scraped a 2-1 win over Georgia with a last minute goal and then lost 2-0 away to them (if you remove the Faroes from that group Georgia only picked up 1 other point out of a possible 27. Not beating them was our biggest f**k up in recent times).  We beat Lithuania at home with 2 goals in the last 10 minutes, and beat the Faroes 2-0. He arrived when we were in a qualification position and left us in 3rd.

That was also the best Scotland squad we've had in almost 20 years. Almost every player in the team from 2007-2008 was playing at an extremely high level. The Rangers players reached a UEFA Cup Final that year, the Celtic players reached the last 16 of the Champions League, Fletcher won a Champions league that season, and McFadden and Gordon (the only 2 who weren't in Europe) always played well above themselves for Scotland. If he couldn't qualify with that team, he sure as hell aint qualifying with the bunch of Championship players we have now.

Archived