What's your stool normally like?

Stellaboz

27 minutes ago, throbber said:

Wet wipes don’t flush properly and will clog up the drainage system. The amount of hassle this causes to Scottish Water is remarkable, wet wipes, tampons etc just flushed down the toilet by people who don’t give a f**k about the consequences of their actions. So I don’t particularly want shitty wet wipes anywhere in my house even if it’s in the toilet bin thank you very much.

I always check the damage after I have wiped, you usually have a good idea what to expect though so I don’t particularly blame people who don’t always look.

Keep up with the times, flushable wet wipes that disintegrate like toilet paper when flushed have been invented, which allows people like me to walk around with a clean arse.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep up with the times, flushable wet wipes that disintegrate like toilet paper when flushed have been invented, which allows people like me to walk around with a clean arse.

I didn’t know that, it was never something I had ever considered though. Have used wet wipes at festivals and such like and they are tremendous so fair play to you.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I didn’t know that, it was never something I had ever considered though. Have used wet wipes at festivals and such like and they are tremendous so fair play to you.

Next time you’re in the supermarket in the toilet roll aisle, Andrex and usually supermarket own brand have them. Few wipes with toilet paper, couple of wet wipes and then a last toilet paper wipe and you’re good to go.

Thank me later.

Flushable wipes aren’t actually flushable. The vast majority of these products don’t disintegrate like toilet paper, contribute to blockages in the sewer network and cause issues at waste treatment plants on a daily basis. The problem is that the term ‘flushable’ isn’t clearly defined or regulated, so at the moment, there’s little to stop companies marketing their products as ‘flushable’.

24 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Flushable wipes aren’t actually flushable. The vast majority of these products don’t disintegrate like toilet paper, contribute to blockages in the sewer network and cause issues at waste treatment plants on a daily basis. The problem is that the term ‘flushable’ isn’t clearly defined or regulated, so at the moment, there’s little to stop companies marketing their products as ‘flushable’.

I’ve been lied to. At least my arse has been clean in amongst the betrayal. Definitely think there should be something brought in that means companies can’t market these as flushable then.

Googled it and seemed to suggest the studies that have been done have basically said that they aren’t flushable, but that even toilet paper isn’t properly flushable and we should be using a bin for whatever we wipe our arses with and shouldn’t be flushing anything, but that in terms of what’s worst for flushing wet wipes>paper towels>toilet paper. 

You may be right here, as I’ve not really done much research into it, that’s shocking if true.
Much better to shite in your own hand, throw it at your mates & if necessary, ask Tony to check your arse for dinglepops. The term chuckable should also be regulated.

15 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

You may be right here, as I’ve not really done much research into it, that’s shocking if true.
Much better to shite in your own hand, throw it at your mates & if necessary, ask Tony to check your arse for dinglepops. The term chuckable should also be regulated.

I don't have enough mates. Who the f**k am I meant to throw 4 a day at? :(

I’ve been lied to. At least my arse has been clean in amongst the betrayal. Definitely think there should be something brought in that means companies can’t market these as flushable then.
Googled it and seemed to suggest the studies that have been done have basically said that they aren’t flushable, but that even toilet paper isn’t properly flushable and we should be using a bin for whatever we wipe our arses with and shouldn’t be flushing anything, but that in terms of what’s worst for flushing wet wipes>paper towels>toilet paper. 

I actually remember there being something about it on watchdog a while back about the “flushable” products now that 8mile has mentioned it. People flushing things like wet wipes and tampons down the toilet and pouring oil down the sink cause a massive problem in our drains and it costs a great deal of time and money to fix these problems. Needless to say the people who do this sort of thing (not you obviously as you’ve been misled) will be the same types who litter our streets or leave old unwanted pieces of furniture in bin stores because they expect the council to pick their shit up for them. These people boil my piss.

Why don’t you try wiping with dampened toilet roll in future?

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I actually remember there being something about it on watchdog a while back about the “flushable” products now that 8mile has mentioned it. People flushing things like wet wipes and tampons down the toilet and pouring oil down the sink cause a massive problem in our drains and it costs a great deal of time and money to fix these problems. Needless to say the people who do this sort of thing (not you obviously as you’ve been misled) will be the same types who litter our streets or leave old unwanted pieces of furniture in bin stores because they expect the council to pick their shit up for them. These people boil my piss.

Image result for finger through toilet paper

55 minutes ago, throbber said:

There have been adverts all over the TV in the last few of years from Scottish Water about exactly this, it would be fairly hard to miss unless you don't own a TV.

There have been adverts all over the TV in the last few of years from Scottish Water about exactly this, it would be fairly hard to miss unless you don't own a TV.

About what should go down your drains yes. Not about the brands who claim their product is flushable though.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I’m not going to justify that with a response.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I’ve been vindicated. Thank you.

When I was in hospital with Ecoli they had to take every bowel movement for sampling. I can remember the nurse coming in to take my sample away asking;

"Is there any blood in your stool today?"

I replied "You will be lucky to find any stool in my blood!"

Just blood running out from my arse uncontrollably. Fuckin horrible time.

Archived