Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

You I imagine don't attend any form of football.

I’m glad that you know me from reading a few texts that I send. If you’d said 30 seconds to a minute, I would have gone with you. But THREE minutes, get a grip.

6 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

You'd think other fans would have noticed these 'countless occasions'...

You are probably immune to it, as Sellick are the biggest exponents of it, the two centre backs play the ball between them can't see any viable forward pass retreat to the goalkeeper then split , the keeper then rolls the ball to one of the CB's who advances 15-20 yards sees no space ahead and retreats again, this is done in an attempt to get oppositions to compromise their defensive strategies by pulling them up the park, it happens regularly and wastes the game that's why I say the pass back rule no longer serves its purpose.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m glad that you know me from reading a few texts that I send. If you’d said 30 seconds to a minute, I would have gone with you. But THREE minutes, get a grip.

This is posts on an Internet forum and not texts as you say.

2 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

You are probably immune to it, as Sellick are the biggest exponents of it, the two centre backs play the ball between them can't see any viable forward pass retreat to the goalkeeper then split , the keeper then rolls the ball to one of the CB's who advances 15-20 yards sees no space ahead and retreats again, this is done in an attempt to get oppositions to compromise their defensive strategies by pulling them up the park, it happens regularly and wastes the game that's why I say the pass back rule no longer serves its purpose.

Were Celtic involved in all these 'countless occasions'?

4 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Aw FFS he’s hijacked our celebratory victory thread over the ‘tic to have an argument over 3 mins of passing a ball about. Move along please.

Sorry I shall revert to topic and once again offer my congratulations on your victory yesterday.

There is no doubt mulumbi and jones are bright lights in this killie team but for me kenny shiels killie team played better football.

You kidding? Shiels' team played boring sidey pass football and created about 2 chances a game on a good day. Maybe you're confused with mixu/shiels which, I'll give you, was glorious

Why is that Sawers binned from Rugby Park?
After his original ban for abusing both McCann & K.Boyd from behind the dugouts he was given a ban from RP till after the winter break.

This was extended after our last game away to Dundee, he was caught smoking in the wooden stand, when a steward asked him to put it out, he became abusive so they ejected him from the ground.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

After his original ban for abusing both McCann & K.Boyd from behind the dugouts he was given a ban from RP till after the winter break.

This was extended after our last game away to Dundee, he was caught smoking in the wooden stand, when a steward asked him to put it out, he became abusive so they ejected him from the ground.

That guy is an attention seeking 'look at me' fucking weapon. 

His first facebook rant was mildly amusing but after it went viral he seemed to think he was a genuine celebrity when in reality he's just a fucking loonball, the type you'd avoid speaking to if you bumped into him at a game or in a pub.

I remember a Killie fan (QLP?) saying on Twitter once he approached the BT Sport crew at the play off final v Falkirk to ask if they wanted to interview him, id imagine they nervously declined then quickly walked off.

Correct, an utter embarrassment.
Confession time. I watched a (tiny) wee bit of  the above video and heard him describing the game as 'hard on fitba'......................what a knob.

I certainly had a hard on watching Scott Brown being absolutely arse raped.

2 hours ago, killie_lad said:

You kidding? Shiels' team played boring sidey pass football and created about 2 chances a game on a good day. Maybe you're confused with mixu/shiels which, I'll give you, was glorious

This is absolute nonsense.  Shiels' teams weren't as good as Mixu's, but they were almost always entertaining.  We scored 3+ goals on 13 separate occasions under him, so the "2 chances a game on a good day" claim is clearly nowhere near accurate.

On 03/02/2018 at 16:26, Hedgecutter said:

Saw them at Pittodrie last week also but this doesn't surprise me tbh. Thought Killie were excellent the first half, just that there was a combination of Aberdeen upping their game combined with Killie falling away in the second. Had they kept the same standard going for the second half then they'd have got a good result. That's not to say I expected them to win today, it's just not a huge surprise.

I may not have been clear in what I meant about Killie at Pittodrie.

There is no doubt that from about the 20th minute or so last Saturday Killie looked the far beetter team and were in complete control, but they didn't start that well and were never in it during the second half. This Saturday they played far better the whole ninety minutes and as previously stated well worth the three points against The Invincibles.

Perhaps Derek McInnes should give Steve Clarke a call ahead of us playing wither half of the cheeks next time around for a few pointers

Archived