Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

Even bigger fixture pile up for Killie now, with the replay being on Tuesday 13th March (the same day they were supposed to play a rescheduled game against Hamilton Accies). There's no free midweek for the Killie - Accies game to be moved to now, with Accies' game against Hibs having been moved to 3rd April. Unless they fancy playing it during the international break or after the split starts, I suppose.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We tend to have a strong second half in games. Clarke really good at correcting whatever issues he sees in the first. Thought we were the better side in the second half, and Erwin added another dimension again. A draw probably a fair result. Macdonald probably just about atoned for his error with a couple of good saves.

Hopefully get a good crowd at Rugby Park next Tuesday and beat them on our own patch to take the unbeaten home run to 9.

Just now, Romeo said:

Aberdeens entire season hanging by a thread.

I fancy kille to gub them in the replay.

That would be fantastic.

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Even bigger fixture pile up for Killie now, with the replay being on Tuesday 13th March (the same day they were supposed to play a rescheduled game against Hamilton Accies). There's no free midweek for the Killie - Accies game to be moved to now, with Accies' game against Hibs having been moved to 3rd April. Unless they fancy playing it during the international break or after the split starts, I suppose.

It's a joke we're in this situation. Hamilton pitch should never have been unplayable. Then our home game vs St Johnstone was postponed because they had a rescheduled game against Albion Rovers to play the day before, that then didn't happen. They should have left our game pencilled in, as there was always a good chance the Albion park wouldn't be cleared. Then we tried to rearrange the Hamilton game and they basically said "naw, don't fancy a game"

Scottish fitba...

Just now, deadasdillinger said:

It's a joke we're in this situation. Hamilton pitch should never have been unplayable. Then our home game vs St Johnstone was postponed because they had a rescheduled game against Albion Rovers to play the day before, that then didn't happen. They should have left our game pencilled in, as there was always a good chance the Albion park wouldn't be cleared. Then we tried to rearrange the Hamilton game and they basically said "naw, don't fancy a game"

Scottish fitba...

I wouldn't blame Scottish fitba as a whole for the fact that Hamilton Accies are utter shitebags.

11 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

I wouldn't blame Scottish fitba as a whole for the fact that Hamilton Accies are utter shitebags.

I would, your original date for the game against them (27th December) wouldn't have been necessary if the SPFL weren't trying to cram fixtures in before their much vaunted winter break. They could've had the 2nd, 6th, 9th, 13th or 16th of January to play that round of fixtures on, and wouldn't have needed to schedule two rounds of league fixtures in the midweeks straight after the Scottish Cup fourth round, which resulted in your games against St Johnstone and Dundee being called off in consecutive midweeks. If that hadn't happened, you'd have been free to play a rescheduled game against Accies either on 13th February or 6th March.

27 minutes ago, 2 for a Foil said:

This

Was that tattie field freshly ploughed before kick off. No chance for us to play the usual silky brand of football today. ;)

Point a piece probably fair tbh.

A point? Are we that good that drawing a cup tie means we get league points too?

39 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Get a marvellous draw against Scotland's 2nd biggest side.

Posts about Accies.

Only show in town.

image.thumb.png.03d343578a0ab166e2ade10355dc27b1.png

4 minutes ago, ValencianKillie said:

Who allowed Tory Rodg to exist in greenie territory?  How has this come to pass?
Mental

The famous Hamilton Academical P&B posters.

Was -300 as well.

Some comeback.

Just now, WFAANW said:

Yes, you're polluting our threads. Move along plz.

This is an example of how 'not bothered' the Killie support is about THAT game.

We apologise that your 8000+ support couldn't make it to the famous SuperSeal stadium.

Simply swept away by nature.

Don't see how the Killie support was upset in the first place. 

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Sake! Are the Killie fans still greeting aboot that game?  :lol:

Yup. Maybe Gordon Sawers is yer average Killie fan rather than yer occasional mad man. 

Archived