Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

Hahahahahahahaha thats fucking hey jude you fucking mad man. Its literally a beatles song.

Which has been sung by Celtic for as long as I remember - maybe always by Kilmarnock too?

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I’m normally a huge fan of your match reports, I do think you’re a bit harsh on mcinnes.

Coming from a position where i firmly believe that any manager in any industry suffers highs and lows, I would afford Derek a bit of leeway. We were forced into a huge turnover of players last summer and it’s safe to say he hasn’t got it quite right. The squad is unbalanced and we just aren’t quite clicking. But when you have to put a squad together in the space of 4-5 weeks mistakes are bound to be made.

Whilst publicly Derek defends this squad I would imagine privately he knows we’re not good enough currently. Yes he’s had pay rises but tangibly how has his job changed? I’d suggest not very much.

If this season is to just be a dip in mcinnes’ tenure then so be it. Judge him on how we react to it, what we do over the summer and how we build again.

Let’s get behind them.

Come on you fucking reds.

Nail on the head.

Guest Bob Mahelp
49 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Clearly your wearing your red tinted spectacles so these few points should help you see the light....

Dicker was the best player on the pitch. Backed up by the top marks given by those reporting on the match.

Killie never threatened nor created any chances? Rubbish, Boyd's volley blazed over the bar and Broadfoot's header from a corner which Woodman produced a cracking one handed diving save to tip it over the bar, suggests otherwise.

McInnes has proved time & again when the going gets tough he really isn't very adept at changing things in Aberdeen's favour. Clarke however is far more astute given the amount of times his changes have brought Killie back from a losing position.

Using the excuse of the pitch is at best woeful, it's wheeled out to deflect attention away from a team who failed to reach their rightful "second home at Hampden" yesterday.

Cool story bro.

Why is that Killie fans have such an inferiority complex ? Classic wee man syndrome.

As arguably one of the biggest teams in Ayrshire, you think you'd have a bit more confidence in yourselves.

2 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Probably not it’s a champions league night I believe 

The EPFL and UEFA ended the 'blackout' agreement last year. Unless I have missed a more recent development, the replay should be fine for live TV. 

The EPFL and UEFA ended the 'blackout' agreement last year. Unless I have missed a more recent development, the replay should be fine for live TV. 
Apparently the blackout applies to Cup & top tier matches only, hence why sky can show Leeds V Wolves, for example, on Wednesday night while CL matches are on TV.

Guest Moomintroll

Which has been sung by Celtic for as long as I remember - maybe always by Kilmarnock too?
Or maybe by any club with fans with any affinity with pop culture, I suspect, not for the first time, our liverpudlian brethren may have been first to that particular ditty.

Guest Moomintroll

Check out the start of the second verse of marching through Georgia btw, different era but these are people fighting against racism and slavery. Bottom line is that football fans will sing songs, sometimes the base tune will have different meanings and lyrics, ayr fans will sing super ayr, we will sing f**k your ayr, zero religious fucks are given. Grow up, move on, and identify the real societal problem in Scotland.

I sit behind near the dugout at RP and this is spot on. It was all about Neil Lennon last week. That was a lot worse than DM, and got him sent to the stand.
In both games, Clarke was like this:

clarke_unhappy.jpg.b7e561f5d58a60c01336991488f97cfd.jpg

The pic for Clarke happy is also the same.
And I love him for it.

Archived