Aberdeen v Celtic

I've never read such a negative match thread on AFC chat. Very few even give us a chance.

They ken. We do not have the bottle for big games. All very good and solid against the rest of the league but lack the faith in our ability when it comes down to the top 4 teams.

Pass me the razor blades.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/02/2018 at 17:23, gannonball said:

Well we dont as we still have a full team out injured I think. Despite Aberdeen being renowned bottlers I would take a draw right now so spare me the 'total embarassment' pish. The top of league proving to be more competitive this season which is good news all round really.

According to the beeb you have about 6 players out, of whom maybe three are regular starters.

By that standard we also have a full team out. 

We should be able to compete with celtic over 90 minutes but recent experience suggests that we probably won't.

Stephen McGinn‏ @Steph67Lisboa 2h2 hours ago

More

Not a polis in sight at the rugby yesterday but yet again working men and women going to watch a football match being harassed on a Sunday morning. The hypocrisy is unreal man.

Its not unreal. Celtic (and Rangers) fans behave like fannies everywhere they go and deserve the attention. Flares, smashing seats, toilets, concourses, sectarian singing, drinking in the streets. Whats unreal is the trickle effect it has on fans of the other clubs who are tarred with the same brush as these c***s. 

Stephen McGinn‏ @Steph67Lisboa 2h2 hours ago
More
Not a polis in sight at the rugby yesterday but yet again working men and women going to watch a football match being harassed on a Sunday morning. The hypocrisy is unreal man.

Its not unreal. Celtic (and Rangers) fans behave like fannies everywhere they go and deserve the attention. Flares, smashing seats, toilets, concourses, sectarian singing, drinking in the streets. Whats unreal is the trickle effect it has on fans of the other clubs who are tarred with the same brush as these c***s. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8336485.stm

Archived