Aberdeen v Celtic

If anything Aberdeen have been too open. Celtic created a number of good chances and should have scored earlier.

If this is them being open I wouldn't like to see them trying to keep things tight.

Celtic back 3 strolling effortlessly to halfway line and then picking their passes. Aberdeen only threat from set pieces - what exactly have they to lose?

If I was a home supporter I would be disgusted with the negativity.

Even old Mr Negative himself - Craig Levein realised that these tactics are futile.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s hoorin’ fine margins when trying to play this disciplined setup. If we can keep the head, we might get a chance or two to get something from this but that’s hardly what you go to a game hoping for as the home team against a tired and out of form opponent.

If this is them being open I wouldn't like to see them trying to keep things tight.

Celtic back 3 strolling effortlessly to halfway line and then picking their passes. Aberdeen only threat from set pieces - what exactly have they to lose?

If I was a home supporter I would be disgusted with the negativity.

Even old Mr Negative himself - Craig Levein realised that these tactics are futile.

You are not enjoying this game at all, why not try the Man Utd v Chelsea game on the other channel? There might even be a film on channel 5?

Archived