Steelmen v red bottle merchants

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is definitely the leaser of our two games over the next week but we really could do with getting a home win under our belts and coming through this with no injuries ahead of Sunday.

Sadly I can't see us getting anything here and I expect it to be a repeat of the league meeting at Fir Park earlier in the season, rather than that glorious League Cup QF where we thumped them and sent their dour pussed hoardes back up the road with their faces tripping them even more than they normally are.

1-0 Aberdeen.

2 hours ago, fatdoug1938 said:

Your manager just gave his tactics to Aberdeen on Sky Sports News!!

giphy.gif

Tbf, I think our tactics are well documented.

Edit to add: having just seen the piece you're talking about I can say with almost 100% certainty that we won't be starting with 8 players, Ross MacLean at centre half and Richard Tait as a #10.

Postponed!  Postponed!  You soft northern bast***s!

It's my first away game opportunity of the season so 'ahm gan'!

I've been looking forward to this trip to Motherwell for weeks.  Yes, you read that right, I was looking forward to going to Motherwell!  Me, Motherwell, looking forward to it!

I didn't brave almost certain death heading from Buckinghamshire to the erse-end of the neverworld for some Bobby's 'blouse' postponement.

The weather can just fvk right off!

Yours, top red, that hardly ever goes!

aDONis

Game is off, lads.  Inside info.

Unless the forecast changes dramatically in the next 18 hours or so, the announcement will be made around Noon tomorrow.  Not saying it now to keep Sky onside.

14 minutes ago, Desp said:

Unless the forecast changes dramatically in the next 18 hours or so, the announcement will be made around Noon tomorrow.  Not saying it now to keep Sky onside.

Better not be as I have managed to secure a pass for tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Desp said:

At least it has been kept a secret !

Aye, saw some of Burrows chat on Twitter earlier and thought as much.

Sky can take a flying f**k to themselves however. Surely the more notice they get the better.

2 hours ago, well91 said:

Inside info my fucking arse. Anyone who has seen the forecast knows the game will off. But you pretend you have friends on the inside if it makes you feel important.

:lol:

Doesn't have friends on the inside type post, IMO. 

Alan Burrows has been at Fir Park for "several hours" by half eight in the morning?  Aye, guid yin Alan - clearly tweeting from his front room.

If this was at Accies, they'd have cancelled it a fortnight ago.

Archived