Forfar vs. Raith Rovers

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I said at the start of the season Smith was the wrong man for the job, sacked from everywhere bar East Fife. Sack him tomorrow and try and salvage promotion via the playoffs.

Promotion via the play-offs. That is bound to happen.

Thankfully I wasn't at the game, absolutely no surprise seeing the goals come through on SSN. All season we have not had a recognisable pattern of play, especially away from home.  Barry Smith has had a shocker - all season to sort it out and no change. This points to his lack of quality and the fact he is unfit for the job. Shame it looks like we have made another manager mistake (albeit not as bad as the last one). 

Congratulations to Ayr, they will be worthy league winners based on their final points and especially goals tally.

As for the play offs, pffffffffffffffff... without a managerial change its hard to see us do anything other than our usual shitemare. Especially now the last 6/7 games will effectively be dead rubbers and will, in all liklihood, see confidence drop even further. I have accepted we will be in this shitey league next year. 

The fact all of this is down to the boards ineptitude in appointing Gary Locke - without which we would likely be kicking about midtable in the championship this season - and part time football may beckon because of it, is genuinely depressing.

Doubt I will be back to see the team until our two game stint in the play offs. 

2 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

What do you mean if? The board should act now we can' go into playoffs with Smith in charge it' that simple.

Might be quite difficult to tempt McKinnon back when the team might be part time.

Smith won’t be here if we stay down

He shouldn't even be here if by some miracle we go up. He's got away with it up to now cause we were winning games but let's all be honest we are absolutely horrific to watch. We are a team with no shape or organisation and now severely lacking in confidence. His tactics are to pump it up to strikers who are 5ft9 and expect them to win it in the air against 6ft4 defenders.

The crowd on Sunday is going to be awful as will the football as usual.

Shambles. What a complete and utter bottle job. 

This is what happens when your manager picks individuals, doesn't play them in their best position and expects them to just get on with it. Clueless. And the board for selling Callachan. 

Boooòoooo. 

Archived