Rangers vs Falkirk March 4th

The_Kincardine

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our recent form suggests a fairly comfortable afternoon, however our overall home form being so poor, I will just be happy to get a win.

Murty should drop Windass, he seems to be simply incapable of playing at Ibrox for some reason. Would like to see Cummings get a decent shift in, this ten minutes at the end is simply not enough time on the pitch for a player of his quality.

Our recent form suggests a fairly comfortable afternoon, however our overall home form being so poor, I will just be happy to get a win.
Murty should drop Windass, he seems to be simply incapable of playing at Ibrox for some reason. Would like to see Cummings get a decent shift in, this ten minutes at the end is simply not enough time on the pitch for a player of his quality.
Cummings fucking loves a goal against us

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Cummings fucking loves a goal against us

Why Falkirk in particular? I get the impression that Cummings loves goals against anyone, although I have yet to see how he will react when he nets against Hibs.

Why Falkirk in particular? I get the impression that Cummings loves goals against anyone, although I have yet to see how he will react when he nets against Hibs.
What I meant was he is pretty adept at getting them against us. He also carries on like a wee dick in front of ohr fans but I do believe thats just what he does rather than having any particular dislike for us.

What I meant was he is pretty adept at getting them against us. He also carries on like a wee dick in front of ohr fans but I do believe thats just what he does rather than having any particular dislike for us.

...or it may have something to do with us keeping Hibs in the Championship for yet another year....

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I get the impression that he behaves in the same manner with all teams. He might be well advised to restrain himself if he does score against Hibs though, their supporters might get a bit over exuberant with him.

Guest Back Post Misses
I get the impression that he behaves in the same manner with all teams. He might be well advised to restrain himself if he does score against Hibs though, their supporters might get a bit over exuberant with him.

I think he is just a Dick

Best of luck against the other Ugly Sister Bairns.

p.s. If I was Hartley I'd be busting a gut to re-sign Blair Alston.Is he a first-team regular with St Johnstone these days?

He has played every time I have seen them this season including his customary raker against the **** at Ibrox.

Cummings has only proven himself in the Scottish championship so far in his career.  He couldn't get a game for a shit forest side and high tailed it back up here as soon as he could.  Scoring against us is his level at the moment.

Archived