Rangers vs Falkirk March 4th

The_Kincardine

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BountyBairn said:

In the interest of balance however, I know many fans of both sides of the arse. who aren’t bothered by certain names; and call themselves those names for banter. As with many insulting / potentially insulting words though, how it is said and context really matter. Calling someone dirty h*n b*****d / f*****n whilst frothing at the mouth would offend most tbf.

Sensible words indeed. Nice to see some falkirk fans have a bit of decency and common sense about them. Good luck convincing the rest of your neanderthal support.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its good to see there are some fans on here (all Falkirk so far) who actually see enough of their team live to pass sensible comment on the match.

Well done again Bairns.

Some fucking bois

Did you remember to ask Rangers if they could fit a booster seat to your chair?

So do we go 4 5 1 tomorrow or 3 5 2 and let Longridge and Nelson scare the living daylights out of them?
I dont like us playing with a four, and if we do it we have no one for the left of midfield. At a guess, you would have to go Tumilty, McKee, Taiwo, Blair, Sibbald across the midfield, unless we went 4 4 1 1 and had Longridge playing behind Nelson/Jak.

I think thats number for the sake of numbers and we seen last weekend that without Robson and Tumilty being free to get right up to the byline our attack loses some potency.

I would rather we went for balance rather than shoehorning the players we have into a formation that doesnt suit. 3 at the back suits us because we dont have 2 quality centre halfs to defend in a back 4. It basically allows us to scrape by without having to give Paul Watson a game.

5 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

Can’t believe you took the bait bro. :huh: From Bennet? FFS! 

In the interest of balance however, I know many fans of both sides of the arse. who aren’t bothered by certain names; and call themselves those names for banter. As with many insulting / potentially insulting words though, how it is said and context really matter. Calling someone dirty h*n b*****d / f*****n whilst frothing at the mouth would offend most tbf.

As for the game we need to be smart and focus on managing the game. Would be tempted to start Nelson up front with Longridge off him, leaving Jak to come on from the bench.

Tumilty and Robson will need to be on their best form, and work especially hard for us to get anything here. Their defensive duties will be key, if they get in behind us our slowish back line worry the life out of me.

Definitely a game we can get something out of if we’re at our best. 

Aye but calling anyone a b*****d whilst frothing at the mouth would offend most people without the word *** or ******.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:
Aye but calling anyone a b*****d whilst frothing at the mouth would offend most people without the word *** or ******.

Away ye go..... Ya sexy wee b*****d

Are u frothing at the mouth though?

I've realised why I ignored this thread till today now....!!

Now let's give with one hand and takeaway with other.

I personally think I'd rather have played Celtic this weekend and have a better chance of a result, Celtic on the basis of recent games I've seen are very much like us under Yogi, 100 passes and still in our own half.

I watched today's Celtic game in Jinkys in Portugal, last time I was in there a few regulars thought I was a ***, their exact words, id just arrived in Portugal and been at the Falkirk game day afore.

Still high 5 for the shirt on the wall

IMG_20180303_125548.jpg

Archived