Rangers vs Falkirk March 4th

The_Kincardine

Living in the metropolis that is Falkirk, I have a fair idea of what’s going on.

Spoiler

IMG_0043.thumb.jpg.550182b55e49c4477ca82c92b4e36fce.jpg

Would you like me to pick out a Aberdeen defeat to the Old Firm for you? I have a substantial few to pick from.
However, it doesn’t really tell the full story of the Dons recent rise either does it?

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However, it doesn’t really tell the full story of the Dons recent rise either does it?

It’s a wonderful story. I hear Guy Ritchie is attached to direct the movie.

Anyway, hope all the Falkirk fans gave a safe and happy trip to Ibrox this weekend (weather permitting). It’ll be weird for them sitting in the away end.

This the poster that was going on about how killies cup final win in 97 gave him ‘great joy’ in their match thread. Very very strange [emoji38]
Repeatedly bending over for the Old Firm* pipe including in cup finals and in seasons where you tout yourself as title challengers must take its toll.

Unfortunately, as Championship relegation battlers on a shoestring budget, there is barely any scenario in which we can embarrass ourselves in Glasgow the way his gang of shitebags have done too many times to count in the last few years.

Still, as we know this season... ITS AW ABOOT THE BAIRNS!!!!

What a fucking club... What a support. What a family.

Mind Standfree03? He lived in Perth, and had an utterly irrational hatred of St Johnstone, the team from the town he lived in, so he used to spend inordinate amounts of time picking up on the slightest thing about them and "trolling" (I use the word loosely) Saints fans, generally being a nuisance and looking like an utter flange most of the time. In short, he was an utterly, utterly diabolical poster.

He was streets ahead of this walloper.

9 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

The term has nothing to do with religion. It describes the fans of one football team and them ONLY.

Good man.  Now will you take issue with @Bairnardowho defines the word as, "to hate Celtic but not Rangers"? 

We also had a poster define the term recently very much in religious terms.  I see he's been banned and  had his posts deleted but the sentiment remains.

The internal evidence on P&B clearly shows that the 'H Word' isn't shorthand for a Rangers supporter and has been used as a sectarian slur.  How happy are you with that?

Good man.  Now will you take issue with [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention]who defines the word as, "to hate Celtic but not Rangers"? 
We also had a poster define the term recently very much in religious terms.  I see he's been banned and  had his posts deleted but the sentiment remains.
The internal evidence on P&B clearly shows that the 'H Word' isn't shorthand for a Rangers supporter and has been used as a sectarian slur.  How happy are you with that?
Who has taken issue with your religion m8? Certianly not me.

Good man.  Now will you take issue with [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention]who defines the word as, "to hate Celtic but not Rangers"? 

I really do take serious offence when Old Firm supporters come onto this forum and accuse non-Old Firm fans of sectarianism.

When will you get it into your thick skulls that the vast majority of us don’t care whether anyone is Catholic or Protestant?

About time you dealt with your own supporters social inadequacies in house and left the rest of us to live a normal existence.

11 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I really do take serious offence when Old Firm supporters come onto this forum and accuse non-Old Firm fans of sectarianism.

Your club's fans revel in a sectarian slur but feel welcome to be as pompous as you like, bud.

Your club's fans revel in a sectarian slur but feel welcome to be as pompous as you like, bud.

Here’s a wee suggestion, if you want to end it, start by getting your club, supporters clubs and players to condemn sectarianism. Also stop condemning the Scottish Government for making efforts to prosecute.
Doubt it will ever happen .
Feel free to somehow believe you have the moral high ground though....

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Except this isn't true, you gin adled ***

12 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Here’s a wee suggestion, if you want to end it, start by getting your club, supporters clubs and players to condemn sectarianism. 

The reason posters like me and fellow Rangers fans took to an all-clubs forum like P&B is to stay away from the excesses of some saltier message boards.  What we didn't expect was to be assailed with thinly-veiled sectarian abuse from, for example, Falkirk fans.

If you and yours think that The H Word is acceptable then you're as unreconstructed as the fans on the message boards that we eschew.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The reason posters like me and fellow Rangers fans took to an all-clubs forum like P&B is to stay away from the excesses of some saltier message boards.  What we didn't expect was to be assailed with thinly-veiled sectarian abuse from, for example, Falkirk fans.

If you and yours think that The H Word is acceptable then you're as unreconstructed as the fans on the message boards that we eschew.

U ok ***? xx

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Is that why you stay away from Ibrox too ?

Archived