The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

19 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Genuinely hope McLeish ends that ugly looking c***s Scotland career. Waving a foreign countries flag is fucking embarrassing. Classless moron. What other country would tolerate that?

Think it’s was a Hibs flag, m8.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Genuinely hope McLeish ends that ugly looking c***s Scotland career. Waving a foreign countries flag is fucking embarrassing. Classless moron. What other country would tolerate that?

Countries that don't share the same vile totalitarian views as the average weegie blue bun. Most countries thankfully.

o-ALEX-SALMOND-FUNNY-570.jpg

I find it highly amusing to see Rangers fans calling for Murty's head after this game.  Even though I am a Celtic fan I can recognize that this team has been so much better than they had been under Pedro or Warburton.  About as smart as the Celtic fans who have called for Brendan's head after one poor result.

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I find it highly amusing to see Rangers fans calling for Murty's head after this game.  Even though I am a Celtic fan I can recognize that this team has been so much better than they had been under Pedro or Warburton.  About as smart as the Celtic fans who have called for Brendan's head after one poor result.

Fitba fans eh.....

Scotland, when they allow c***s waving a union jack.

Ask Ludo. He'll give you a fair view with no bitterness.

Mate. He was utter shite for us overall. Just because he was alright for Alloa doesn't make him good for us. He was phenomenonal for a year, then he thought he was Billy big bollocks and turned out below average performances for us for the best part of 2 year. Ask most Dundee fans and they'd say they'd prefer Parish in the goal - and he's not exactly set the heather alight.

If, and it is a major if, Bain can knuckle down and recapture the form of 3 year ago, then he can still have an amazing career. I have my doubts though.

3 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

What injured Rangers/Scottish players were in the crowd waving a Union Jack? He's a classless, confused moron, like most of the unwashed support to be fair.

^^^ Doesn't think Collum should be allowed to referee *** games because of his religion.... Has a problem with a fleg.

#Classy

We fell apart after 35 minutes which was poor game management in my opnion, but I  can't be harsh on anyone today. Think it was a mix of a genuine wish to rattle this vile institution, and lack of experience. We're a young team, and will only get better. I can't even be angry at Morelos, he fights for every blade of grass, and that's good enough for me. Once our defence learns to keep weans out a close we'll be some outfit.
I hope we don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and go overboard on Murty and co. We're heading in the right direction, and I'm sure he will remedy our defensive issues. The result is horrible, but that first 35 minutes was like the good old days. Still 2 more of these to come this season...

I’d feel the same if it was Kenny Miller waving the butchers apron tbh.

Saltire, lion rampant or nothing imo.

Archived