BBC bias

27 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Yep. Confirmed. You are a Rangers fan.

On that basis, I suppose I am a fan just like I am of Sunderland and Barnet - good friends are supporters and I watch how they’re doing.

Similarly, I had a neighbour who was Chairman of Rangers, Falkirk and Dundee at various times.

My point is that you can be a fan of a number of teams with varying degrees of allegiance.
My first allegiance is to my local, home town team and always will be.
Absolutely no problem.

3 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

On that basis, I suppose I am a fan just like I am of Sunderland and Barnet - good friends are supporters and I watch how they’re doing.

Similarly, I had a neighbour who was Chairman of Rangers, Falkirk and Dundee at various times.

My point is that you can be a fan of a number of teams with varying degrees of allegiance.
Absolutely no problem.

Aye Right! 

Absolutely no problem.
I have a huge seashell collection, I keep it all over the world.

5 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Absolutely no problem.

same here. I have varying degrees of allegiance to Rangers, Hearts, Linfield and Millwall. Nothing wrong with that and says nothing about me!

I know they drag him out to comment on UK polls too but is there another expert psephologist out there other than that old twat Curtice? The SNP could have 99% in polls and he'd still say support is slipping or they won't form a majority etc.

Call Kaye is car crash stuff. Kaye behaving in her expected normal neutral manner - if you didn't hear the outcome yesterday you would think that the independent report found the FM guilt of misleading Parliament. 

Guy calls in and mentions double standards in the Tory (and BBC) approach/reporting compared to what goes on at Westminster and the media reaction to it. Kaye shoots him down by saying we are solely talking about sexual misconduct in Scotland and the SG's mishandling of it. Next caller mentions Patel and Adams reaction is clear annoyance. Most call-in programmes evolve in line with what the callers consider applicable - Adams ensures we stay on (her) point. 

Clear direction that context and comparisons are only applicable if it makes the SG looks bad - no other conclusion can be drawn. 

20 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

It's amazing why all the people on twitter don't just complain directly to Ofcom. I'd imagine you'd easily get more complaints than Morgan got

OfCom bat them away if the complaint hasn't gone to the BBC first for them to provide you with their standard automatic response:

The BBC has met the standards in the Broadcasting Code We received just over 3,000 complaints about the BBC's content standards in 2019/20. Most of these complaints (over 2,700) were referred back to the BBC as they had not completed the BBC's complaints process (known as 'BBC First').

Call Kaye is car crash stuff. Kaye behaving in her expected normal neutral manner - if you didn't hear the outcome yesterday you would think that the independent report found the FM guilt of misleading Parliament. 
Guy calls in and mentions double standards in the Tory (and BBC) approach/reporting compared to what goes on at Westminster and the media reaction to it. Kaye shoots him down by saying we are solely talking about sexual misconduct in Scotland and the SG's mishandling of it. Next caller mentions Patel and Adams reaction is clear annoyance. Most call-in programmes evolve in line with what the callers consider applicable - Adams ensures we stay on (her) point. 
Clear direction that context and comparisons are only applicable if it makes the SG looks bad - no other conclusion can be drawn. 
I had it on briefly today, I say briefly because when the first caller, apparently a life time SNP voter, said he thought they sturgeon and murrell were the current day equivalent of Snowball and Napoleon from animal farm, I couldnae any more.

47 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:
14 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

I had it on briefly today, I say briefly because when the first caller, apparently a life time SNP voter, said he thought they sturgeon and murrell were the current day equivalent of Snowball and Napoleon from animal farm, I couldnae any more.

I hope the host pointed out that Snowball and Napoleon were not real people and that Animal Farm is a shite book written for children.

Boris Johnson getting some heat this morning for the vaccine being so successful due to capitalism and greed comments to Tory back benchers.

Laura Kuenssburg doing her best to massage this by claiming it was a joke (explained to her by an MP, natch) aimed at Mark Spencer who was demolishing cheese and pickle during the meeting.

"Believe it or not, the Conservative Party's boss of discipline, Mark Spencer, has been christened with the nickname 'Big Farmer', like 'Big Pharma' - the pharmaceutical companies."

Some laugh.

6 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Boris Johnson getting some heat this morning for the vaccine being so successful due to capitalism and greed comments to Tory back benchers.

Laura Kuenssburg doing her best to massage this by claiming it was a joke (explained to her by an MP, natch) aimed at Mark Spencer who was demolishing cheese and pickle during the meeting.

"Believe it or not, the Conservative Party's boss of discipline, Mark Spencer, has been christened with the nickname 'Big Farmer', like 'Big Pharma' - the pharmaceutical companies."

Some laugh.

Sounds like perfect Si Ferry podcast material. 

29 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Some laugh.

Surely it's for Boris Johnson to do an embarrassing press conference to explain his comments rather than the chief political editor of the BBC trying to cover his back. Actually ridiculous how much she does that is completely wrong in terms of professional standards.

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Surely it's for Boris Johnson to do an embarrassing press conference to explain his comments rather than the chief political editor of the BBC trying to cover his back. Actually ridiculous how much she does that is completely wrong in terms of professional standards.

I'm not normally one for the BBC bias stuff but it is unbelievable having journalists that don't even engage the notion that what is said by politicians in private might be more believable than the pish they talk at a podium.

35 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Some laugh.

I agree with Johnson.

Why be afraid of capitalism.

One of the driving forces of capitalism is greed and why not?

As long as it is contained within rules and regulations capitalism and greed are forces for good.

What would life be like without Silicon Valley?

What do you think drives Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk?

I agree with Johnson.
As long as it is contained within rules and regulations capitalism and greed are forces for good.

Of course you would as you are a cretinous c**t and as if to prove the point you cite two of earth's most cretinous c***s as shining examples.

5 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I agree with Johnson.

this is clearly a weak trolling attempt, so i will respond in kind: