Netflix

Biscuits

I know it’s old news for some but just finished Money Heist. I thought it was absolutely brilliant, but some parts were a bit far-fetched and even silly at times. The first two series were absolutely brilliant, it’s very well thought-out. The third series has some poorer moments/episodes but it picks up again towards the end.

Gandías not being shot after shooting Nairobi was a bit unbelievable, and the whole helicopter thing in the final episode was a bit too unrealistic for my liking.

Just finished Ozark.

Need something to binge on.

Got a few things I'm watching such as Queen of South and Unsolved Mysteries but they don't have many episodes.

Need something with a good few seasons.

Thank you x

Is Ozark worth sticking with? I got about half way through but haven’t watched it in a few weeks now.

On 25/06/2020 at 16:47, gav-ffc said:

Blasting my way through shameless, watched it on and off when it was out at the time but never in full.

Half way through season 8 and I mind watching these at the time they were out and can definitely see a decline.

Micky is easily the best character by a mile.

Series 2 of How To Sell Drugs Online (Fast) starts this week. It's a German show, first series was excellent, about some guys that start selling E's online.
Thanks for the heads up, binge watched the whole first series in a day when it first come out, didn't realise it was starting back up.

Quite enjoyed 'Down To Earth, with Zac Efron'. Him and his wellness guru mate travel across the world looking at sustainable living and eating. Think they seemed stoned most of the time and there was a hippy vibe to it but was ok viewing

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Fear city... three episodes and tbh was a good viewing.

Watched the first two episodes last night. Enjoyable stuff for a show about a bunch of homicidal maniacs. Really liked some of the bits about how the FBI agents managed to plant bugs in houses and cars. Must have been pretty nerve-racking.