Netflix

Biscuits

1 hour ago, throbber said:

There haven’t been any bits that were that jumpy so far I was just on edge with it all. The way the camera was quickly moving back and forth between the characters faces in episode 6 had me totally certain there was going to be a creepy AF ghost face coming out of nowhere at any second which made me miss out on a lot of the dialogue. I’ll relax when I watch it all back a second time!

Fair play to you then, as I've already said, I nearly shat the couch.  And I'm alone in that, going by comments here and on friends' Facebook and Twitter.

You must be made of sterner stuff than I am.

Edited by Boghead ranter

I got a bit bored after episode three. Can I just go straight to episode eight or is that cheating? 
this^^

i watched the first 3 and was bored out my head and gave up. maybe i built it up to much after reading the rave reviews on here. would this much acclaimed episode 8 make sense as a stand alone or will the previous 7s be required?

If you're bored so early on I doubt it's for you. Episode 6 is probably the best one. Superbly directed. But I think what's good about it is the slow build up and that you're always anticipating a scare but it doesn't always come. Which makes it such a good psychological horror.

I've never in my life shouted/screamed at a horror film until that scene [emoji38]

I remember being in the cinema watching a scary film - can’t even remember what it was. Any way at one particular bit I shouted “Jesus f**k” - rather loudly. Not even a saying I use [emoji23]

I remember being in the cinema watching a scary film - can’t even remember what it was. Any way at one particular bit I shouted “Jesus f**k” - rather loudly. Not even a saying I use [emoji23]
me and my mate went to the cinema one afternoon during the week years ago and ended up watching some pish that was on. im sure it was "the forgotten" with julia moore in it but not entirely sure it was so easily forgotten.

anyway we were about the only 2 in the theatre and i fell asleep through sheer boredom and was awoken when there was a car crash and the noise was deafening causing me to absolutely shit my pants and scream like a scared toodler missing his mother!

my pal never let me forget this and i really dont blame him as i wish the shoe was on the other foot!

On 01/11/2018 at 21:08, throbber said:

My worst scare was when watching the bath scene from What lies beneath when I was about 15. Out of body levels of terror so it was!

I was still more scared of the wheelies in Return To Oz than I have been of anything since. Fucking terrifying. 

Watched a documentary on one of my favourite folk last night.
The King, a 2018 follow up documentary on the 2001 feature length on 8 x Mr Olympia Ronnie "lightweight baby" Coleman.
I love listening to the guy, and while I'm not even a member of a gym, I can see why the guy would be an Inspiration to many. Its so sad whats happened to this guys body, but obviously if you put your body through the stress of what these guys do, then at some point there's going to be major injuries and wear and tear.
Give this a watch, its incredible and the guy still has one of the biggest smiles despite being barely able to walk.
9.5/10

On 10/11/2018 at 18:50, 19QOS19 said:

Has anyone watched Norsemen? I had not idea it was out in 2016. I've just discovered it. A couple of episodes in and finding it very funny.

On 13/11/2018 at 03:51, MixuFixit said:
On 10/11/2018 at 18:50, 19QOS19 said:
Has anyone watched Norsemen? I had not idea it was out in 2016. I've just discovered it. A couple of episodes in and finding it very funny.

Hah yeah I really like that it's got the production values of Vikings but it's completely silly.

I've just put this on on the back of these recommendations and if it's shite, you dicks are dead.