Netflix

Biscuits

I never saw Twin Peaks in the 80s, is it streamable anywhere? Don't think it's on Netflix.

Technically nobody did as it aired originally in 1990.

But yeah. Unless it’s on the US version of Netflix, your best bet is Now.

It’s actually worth a purchase because several episodes require multiple viewings.

It's definitely going for the surreal angle more than the first but I still like it. Great scene in the fourth episode at an old folk's home.

Is Happy season 2 worth watching? I loved the first season but lasted 20 minutes of season 2 before deciding it was shite.

Finally watched when they see us.

Jesus that was a hard watch.
Jharell Jerome's performance though?

There is an Oprah special on it where she interviews the cast and real guys. Sadly it looks to have fucked up two of the guys mentally. I'm glad that bitch is getting the abuse.

Jharell Jerome's performance though?

There is an Oprah special on it where she interviews the cast and real guys. Sadly it looks to have fucked up two of the guys mentally. I'm glad that bitch is getting the abuse.

I honestly felt they were all fantastic actors in it.

That scene where the woman openly manipulated the evidence to suit her said it all.

I watched three episodes of when they see is but the third bored the shit out of me. I think its because i expected a courtoom/prison drama. Ill go back to it.

Beasts of No Nation tonight

5/10 left me cold. Cant really say why, it was probably overlong and relied to much one wee lad to carry the whole thing. Idiris Elba wasnt really bad or scheming or charismatic enough to care about.

No real context or analysis either. There's a war going on, war stuff happens and thats it.

Edited by invergowrie arab

On 03/06/2019 at 16:48, Torpar said:

Further to the previous posts about the great Ken Burns PBS series, I'd also recommend the Prohibition series

Monday 29th is Ken Burns Day on PBS. Should provide some decent insights into the man and his work.

The Great Hack. Documentary about Cambridge Analytica and its influence over the 2016 US Election and Brexit, among other things. Mandatory viewing and genuinely fucking terrifying stuff.

If anyone has been following Politics and News over the last couple of years avoid The Great Hack.

Been looking forward to this for weeks but a complete and utter waste of time.

Such a wasted opportunity. Left thinking “I know all this” and “So what”.

Can’t see the point of it. A Channel 4 Doc would have been more explosive than this. Don’t believe the hype.

20 hours ago, MSU said:

The Great Hack. Documentary about Cambridge Analytica and its influence over the 2016 US Election and Brexit, among other things. Mandatory viewing and genuinely fucking terrifying stuff.

10 hours ago, G-MAN said:

If anyone has been following Politics and News over the last couple of years avoid The Great Hack.

Can’t see the point of it. A Channel 4 Doc would have been more explosive than this. Don’t believe the hype.

Anyone else?

Steve Bannon found.

Steve Bannon found.

I’d say the opposite mate.

Other than the footage of the election in T&T, can someone tell me what they gained from it that they did not already know ?