Cowdenbeath v Clyde.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've been kicked in the baws so many times with these sort of games and opportunities that I will really pleasantly surprised if we actually get a result.

Certainly we are now a decent side,  100% concentration at the back, no gifts then we should and I say should, be ok but who knows.

I'm covering this match tonight for Kingdom FM so hopefully it is an exciting match! 

Really looking forward to it, as both teams have picked up of late, particularly Cowdenbeath in the past week or two. 

Have the players improved? Is Bollan plsyomy differently? Or just a bit of luck goimg your way, these days?

Cowden never had a rotten squad, guys like McGurn, Rumsby, Syme, Mullen, Buchanan etc, they've all played at a higher level but for whatever reason, they haven't clicked the past couple of campaigns. 

This will be the first time I've saw Clyde in many years so I'm looking forward to seeing how they play. Knowing the style of Lennon, it'll be nice football to watch and that should make it a fine game this evening. 

I'm also intrigued to watch Goodwillie; far too good for this level and I'll be interested to see how he plays overall. 

Other players of note for Clyde for me are Kieran Duffie who always stood out for me when Dunfermline faced Falkirk while the two young boys from Huddersfield must be making an impact, so, again, I'm looking ahead to watching them play. 

My prediction is a high-scoring 2-2 draw. Good luck to both sides! :thumsup2

Nicoll, Grant, Boyle. I reckon two of those three will start. This is probably the sort of game for Nicoll to be honest, but Grant was our best player at the weekend. However I'd not start both of them. A poser.

5 minutes ago, Karpaty said:

Where best to go for a pint during the week in Cowdenbeath? 

The New Goth at the train station appears to have become Diamond’s Bar and Grill, so I’d say take a right and head up to Wee Jimmy’s Bar.

I reckon it will be tight but I'm gonna go with a 1-0 Clyde win. Confidence high and with Goodwillie leading the line, we need to be considered a play-off team in League 2 for god sake!

Mon the Bully Wee

I really have no idea why so many Clyde fans are worried about this game, with this group of players and the mentality Lennon has installed in them and the way we are playing at the moment I am confident we will win by at least a couple of goals. Normally I wouldn't make such a bold prediction but that is how confident I am.

Archived