David Goodwillie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found it bit of a nothing article. He didnt really speak much about the reason why he is now playing at that level which is understandable with an appeal under way. I can't see a club higher up touching him till after then so probably would have been best keeping his mouth shut till then.

You obviously didn't read the article.Appeal been and gone.

Ah I had heard locally that he was lodging his appeal to the supreme court but a quick google shows he's turned down the chance. Even more so of a reason now for any club not to go near him for me.

Can't see Clyde holding onto him beyond the summer but they'll get a fee for him, however minimal that'll be.

Obviously his off the field antics have led him to where he is but you can see on the pitch that he is a step above everyone else in the league. He gets kicked all over the place but he just gets his head down and gets on with it.

St Mirren might take a punt on him?

Can't see Clyde holding onto him beyond the summer but they'll get a fee for him, however minimal that'll be.

Obviously his off the field antics have led him to where he is but you can see on the pitch that he is a step above everyone else in the league. He gets kicked all over the place but he just gets his head down and gets on with it.

I can tbh a lot of clubs won't touch him because of the off field antics.

2 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

You think he’s good enough for the premiership?

i have always felt he was over rated. 

Archived