Arbroath v Raith

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Not read much from you, but everything has been very patronising towards us, this and last match thread.

So on that note, get it up you.

And yet u still haven't beat us even when we r honking! Take it as u like it will always be a sad day if we don't beat Arbroath. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And yet u still haven't beat us even when we r honking! Take it as u like it will always be a sad day if we don't beat Arbroath. 

Maybe have a lot more sad days to come then if you don’t get yourselves out of this league this season. [emoji1361]

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Maybe have a lot more sad days to come then if you don’t get yourselves out of this league this season. emoji1361.png

If we don't go up this season it's not the end of the world we've been here before and moved on seen it all before. 

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

I don't get the fascination with Easton. What has he done to prove he's good enough for the job?

2 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Another 90 mins of utterly inept clueless shite!

No the title wasn't lost today and nor was it lost since January.

I fear it was lost when Barry Smith was given the job.

His signing policy - ABJECT FAILURE

His game tactics - FAILURE

His ability to adapt - NON EXISTANT

Barry Smith??? We'd be as well cutting him and Cuthbert loose now and hand the lot over to the office staff for next years tilt at promotion.

Am I conceding promotion? Yes I think I am, because truth be told it's been a massive papering over of the cracks. In reality we have been either average or plain shite for the majority of the season (what does that say about the rest?). Even when we hammered East Fife and Queens Park there were folk saying "OK we perhaps deserved to win but 5-0?"

Haven't felt this depressed and utterly sick since last season at this time. 

Supporting RRFC is not good for your health these days.

Does that help?

I was only looking for a cheap option but to be honest I'm starting to feel as if I couldn't care less anymore.

Good to see Pongo come on always liable to make something happen hope to see him more often the rest of the season, he looked ok to me fitness and chubbiness wise. We played well today and really should have won,  not gonna relax till we confirm a play off spot which Stranraer clearly haven't given up on.

Raith were pretty disappointing...that's all.

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

We should have scored from the indirect free kick. Why not keep the ball low there? Massive chance wasted

There is that many bodies in the way in that situation that it's likely gonna get blocked anyway thought it got struck pretty well, Swankie's miss was way worse.

There is that many bodies in the way in that situation that it's likely gonna get blocked anyway thought it got struck pretty well, Swankie's miss was way worse.

Swankie’s miss in the 1st half? That was ridiculous. Just hit the fucking target.

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Swankie’s miss in the 1st half? That was ridiculous. Just hit the fucking target.

Aye the first half miss,that was all he had to do hit the target the Raith keeper had just injured himself and wasn't gonna be saving anything.. exasperating. 

Aye the first half miss,that was all he had to do hit the target the Raith keeper had just injured himself and wasn't gonna be saving anything.. exasperating. 

And folk wonder why we get so frustrated with him

After riding our luck at times in the first half I thought we might grind out a 1-0 but we've been atrocious at defending set pieces over the last 6 weeks or so and it caught up with us again today.
I noticed Smith having a lengthy conversation with our back 4 prior to the game starting but I can only assume defending set pieces wasn't on the agenda.
As for Buchanan's miss, deary me...

Archived