Rangers vs Dundee April 7th.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could go to this so I could be screamed at by toothless men children, treated like a serial killer by the police and locked in at the end because the local mutants can't be trusted to behave like normal,  civilised human beings. Unfortunately I can't make it. 

0-6 (O'Hara double hat-trick).

56 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

3 games without a win so thank God we're playing Dundee rather than a proper team.  This should give us some respite.

A nervous home win.

45E08D48-35FE-41B5-810A-000302E3B1BD.gif.fd624243d6ae467de8a5e8061829fe3f.gif

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I wish I could go to this so I could be screamed at by toothless men children, treated like a serial killer by the police and locked in at the end because the local mutants can't be trusted to behave like normal,  civilised human beings. Unfortunately I can't make it. 

0-6 (O'Hara double hat-trick).

The games at Ibrox mate.

4 minutes ago, Millions said:

Do you know where that is you servile ***

Astonishing.  A simple match thread between two mediocre sides and you're using the sectarian H word.  Dreadful but nor surprising.

I hope Murty will have learned from Saturday's game and will beef-up the midfield.

34 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Astonishing.  A simple match thread between two mediocre sides and you're using the sectarian H word. 

Who says it was that he was saying?

It could easily have been *** or even ***. Personally, I think it was ***. 

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's ok.  You're clearly part of P&B's brain drain.

I take it you have a Union Jack in your pic because thats your nationality and has nothing to do with sectarianism in the slightest?

50 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Astonishing.  A simple match thread between two mediocre sides and you're using the sectarian H word.  Dreadful but nor surprising.

I hope Murty will have learned from Saturday's game and will beef-up the midfield.

A fine post from the most bigoted, sectarian, racist member of the ludge on here

Pipe down you pseudo intellectual *** 

Archived