The Champions elect V's The Chumpions select

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The zombies deserve everything that’s coming to them. They have one of the most disastrous board of directors in the history of football and their thicko fans still allow themselves to be manipulated into putting the entire blame on the caretaker manager who’s made it clear he doesn’t even want the job. 

4 minutes ago, chazas_ said:

The zombies deserve everything that’s coming to them. They have one of the most disastrous board of directors in the history of football and their thicko fans still allow themselves to be manipulated into putting the entire blame on the caretaker manager who’s made it clear he doesn’t even want the job. 

There's plenty of criticisms of Sevco out there to choose from, yet you decided to fabricate a lot nonsense.

But Murty, who was handed the Gers job until the end of the season after Pedro Caixinha was axed in October, still hopes to land the Ibrox hotseat on a permanent basis"

53 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I wonder who will be suspended from the club after this game?  He didn't talk to his players last time around

Please be Windass....

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Peak Banter Years when Michael O'Halloran comes on and celebrates the title win with Celtic fans after the match while still in his Rangers strip. 

Close enough.. 

Just now, mjw said:

The comments under that

I've not read them. The Rangers Media thread about it has descended into calling O'Halloran gay as an insult, and blaming the SNP, imagine twitter is heading that way. 

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Close enough.. 

Not seeing the problem here with him and Dodoo showing some good grace despite a poor result.

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Reference is lost on me buddy.

Kill All Irish.

The more I look at the post the worse it gets. The little slogan under the username as well.

Archived