The Champions elect V's The Chumpions select

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not seeing the problem here with him and Dodoo showing some good grace despite a poor result.

You do realise the handshake took place before the game kicked off? It was after the teams left the tunnel and Brendan walked by as the subs were filing out.

Kai Johansen, ex player.

I was literally away to post asking when you’d be here to defend/deflect that utter nonsense. Imagine supporting a team that condones and actively encourages that filth. Fucking minter.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

You do realise the handshake took place before the game kicked off? It was after the teams left the tunnel and Brendan walked by as the subs were filing out.

I missed the first 30 mins, again not seeing an issue with that either.

A lot of rival players/managers are friendly off field.

2 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

I was literally away to post asking when you’d be here to defend/deflect that utter nonsense. Imagine supporting a team that condones and actively encourages that filth. Fucking minter.

Tbh I've never heard of the " kill all Irish" phrase before, first thing that came to mind was the player.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Tbh I've never heard of the " kill all Irish" phrase before, first thing that came to mind was the player.

You're fooling nobody.  

Folks can we stop posting stuff from Rangers Media and the like that has disgusting content that wouldn't be tolerated if it was posted on this site and would result in bans.

We know the sort of warped individuals on those sites  and the bile they post on those forums,  we do not want it sitting on this site.

Cheers.

3 hours ago, Booker-T said:

K.A.I. still means the same thing?

In this instance it means 'immigrants.'

He's a wee sociopathic Scottish EDL weirdo whose pride and joy is his 'No Surrender' St. George fleg.

Absolute amoeba.

On the plus side, his auntie came over to take him to Pizza Hut.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Rangers Media, very loosely moderated if moderated at all.

Surely this site has had repeated warnings about the language and bigot views from authorities.

Or maybe its seen as a place where all the mutants can be contained in one place

a bit like that park that was set aside in Zurich where the junkies could hang out and take their drugs and

not bother the local population

Still it has to be on borrowed time in this day and age.

A bit like Bairds

it kept the worst of the worst in the one place.... closing that spread those fuckers out

10 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The seething ***'s auntie should have offered to take him out for an Indian rather than Pizza Hut.

They love a bit of korma.

Thank you.

No, she should have taken him to the chippy because they deserve batter.

29 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Rangers Media, very loosely moderated if moderated at all.

Surely this site has had repeated warnings about the language and bigot views from authorities.

Or maybe its seen as a place where all the mutants can be contained in one place

a bit like that park that was set aside in Zurich where the junkies could hang out and take their drugs and

not bother the local population

Still it has to be on borrowed time in this day and age.

Probably because half of Police Scotland have accounts on it.

45 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Really? If it took place before the game, it's a bit classless for the Celtic player to be wearing the celebration t-shirt already.

Understandable though.

Archived