The Champions elect V's The Chumpions select

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure that barnet guy has appeared before (perhaps sitting next to Rod Stewart?)and is something to do with Celtic rather than Rangers ?

Edit: Quick Twitter search and pic found.

IMG_20180429_183815.jpg

4 minutes ago, Richie said:

I'm pretty sure that barnet guy has appeared before (perhaps sitting next to Rod Stewart?)and is something to do with Celtic rather than Rangers ?

Edit: Quick Twitter search and pic found.

IMG_20180429_183815.jpg

I was convinced he was with Sevco and had their ticket allocation for Easter Road in his stirrup for safekeeping.

Having perused Rangers media and twitter it would seem that they sill do not get it.

The answer to all their problems is not skilful young players with a sprinkling of older more experienced heads and a decent manager, it's less Catholics and more "Rangurz" men that are needed.

Fuds.

55 minutes ago, RiG said:

Please tell me someone else saw this ridiculous barnet when they panned to the Rangers higher ups during the game!? :lol: 

IMG_20180429_150659.thumb.jpg.010c6c4915da9a7e6fe9b0d11aed1c77.jpg

It's difficult for him to straighten his hair when when he's holding onto the little fellow sitting on his lap.

Please tell me someone else saw this ridiculous barnet when they panned to the Rangers higher ups during the game!? :lol: 

IMG_20180429_150659.thumb.jpg.010c6c4915da9a7e6fe9b0d11aed1c77.jpg

Definitely appeared to be in the ‘Celtic end’ of the director’s box.

Davie Hay was a few seats along from him.

Embarrassing, shambles, disgraceful etc..etc.. prefer to take the positives from this afternoon however, at least we kept them down to five!! On 53 minutes we were looking at 7 or 8!
Take nothing away from the Hoops, they’re streets ahead but Pep Guardiola couldn’t do anything with our current side never mind Steven Gerrard, I hope you’re bringing yer boots with you Pal!! Good luck.

Archived