Hibs vs Killie

Our season is over so I’m all for a Hibees win to try to secure them second place.

Will also be delighted with a Kilmarnock victory.

Would be quite happy with a draw as well.

That’s not very TB4 behaviour to be honest.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, HaikuHibee said:

Got a bad feeling. Reckon Clarke might park the bus, maybe sneak something.

You could be on to something there bud. He may have the motive to do his future employers a wee favour by stifling the Hibernian hurricane. Snake

Wouldn't mind a wee bit of Clark speculation in the papers just a day or 2 before the game though.

Statement from Kilmarnock Football Club ( allegedly) 

We have been made aware that a certain new club from around the Govan shityards have been making demands about ticket allocations at Easter Raod and the unfairness of it all . We Kilmarnock FC , as the oldest professional football club , demand a concomitant amount of tickets with our station in life . We have won 5 trophies to their none so we deserve 5 X theyre allocation or if you like we are 20 X older than them so an appropriate adjustment must be made or a boycott will ensue 

We also demand that Hibernian football club not only ensure the safety of our fans but pay for there travel and accommodation expenses via a paypal account whose details are already nowen to Hamilton Academy FC . We also demand comfy cushions ,slippers and yon wee plastic ponchos for every fan should it rain as long as their are not green ! 

We await a respectful reply 

( spellchecker 1690 used ) 

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Surely you didn't take that seriously?  I'll give you a pass because its so early in the morning.

I did completely take that at face value and cheers, us youth workers aren't morning creatures - don't really function until about midday.

Looking forward to this one. Think with the injuries we have, coming off the back of the Aberdeen defeat into arguably an even tougher game, we'll be doing well to come away with a point.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

I did. I'm hurt to discover that you didn't really mean it.

Spoiler

Sshhh I actually did mean it I just don't want deadasdillinger to know.

Archived