Man Ploughs into Pedestrians

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 1981 I walked that very street. Could of been me, makes you think, but for the grace of God etc.

Yonge St is the longest St in the world starts in Toronto ends in Vancouver, would hate to be the postie.

2 minutes ago, cowden0 said:

In 1981 I walked that very street. Could of been me, makes you think, but for the grace of God etc.

Yonge St is the longest St in the world starts in Toronto ends in Vancouver, would hate to be the postie.

Follow the only road!

Follow the only road!

To go anywhere in Canada, you just follow the only road

There’s only one road in Canada, we call it the road, the only road

Hip hip hooray let’s hear it for our road (It’s paved and wide and up to code)

8 minutes ago, cowden0 said:

That's not strictly true.  The Longest street in the world claim is a bit dubious as it used to be part of Ontario highway 11 (but not since the mid 90's), which doesn't go to Vancouver, it goes to some small town in Northern Ontario called Rainy River on the border with Minnesota

Damned progress. At least it was when I traveled the entirety of street back in the day. Some trip. Thought was never going to reach the Rockies, on the horizon for hours.

47 minutes ago, supermik said:

The cop that arrested him kept very calm whilst the guy kept pretending to pull a gun on him. American cops would have given him more holes than he could ever have wished for.

They would have to have shot him more than 72 times for that to be true. 

If you traveled that route on a Greyhound I would have been more worried about being decapitated by a fellow passenger.

Two of my friends marked themselves Safe on Facebook yesterday. Neither of them live or work anywhere near Yonge and Finch 

Archived