Abortion  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Who mentioned NI. Leader of Sinn Fein (Mary Lou) and her democratically elected TD's in ROI, in a ROI referendum only, backed a Yes( repeal) vote.

I mentioned NI because it is (supposedly) the same party north and south and because NI will be the next big litmus test.

Hopefully NI will be dragged in to the 21st century on the back of the ROI vote leaving Malta as the only European backwater.

No mention of men involved I note, did they have accidents with a turkey baster? 

It's obviously equal responsibility but if I was a woman and I knew I wasn't on any contraception I wouldn't be letting the guy near me without any protection.

26 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

I like how Banana included "great triggering discussions" on page 1, and is in fact the only one who is triggered.

I don't think Banana really understands the concept of 'Triggered'. He seems to equate it with "People having opinions I disagree with." You have to wonder if he behaves like this in real life.

4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I don't think Banana really understands the concept of 'Triggered'. He seems to equate it with "People having opinions I disagree with." You have to wonder if he behaves like this in real life.

Doubt he had much of an opinion on abortion until Daddy switched from pro choice to pro life and started defunding any organization at home or abroad offering dispassionate advice on the matter.

Edited by welshbairn

I like how Banana included "great triggering discussions" on page 1, and is in fact the only one who is triggered.
One of his previous "great triggering discussions" was in fact people talking about their lunch.
anigif_enhanced-30268-1435105068-38.gif.895bc7eb90ba559748a9a532db1b7824.gif
Banana is a fucking moron and a shite troll.

HTH

5 hours ago, throbber said:

This is such a deliberately obtuse thing that pro abortion people keep saying. Nobody cares what a woman does or doesn’t do with her body until she is wanting to terminate the life inside of her.

Which is something a woman is doing to her own body. Therefore anyone else caring about the matter is caring about what women are doing to their own bodies.

HTH

6 hours ago, throbber said:

At the risk of going round in circles here - This is such a deliberately obtuse thing that pro abortion people keep saying. Nobody cares what a woman does or doesn’t do with her body until she is wanting to terminate the life inside of her. Then it becomes an issue.

And it's up to throbber, Fanny Inspector General to sort out. Be Ware the Fig ladies!

Yes it’s definitely as simple as that.

Do you really think a woman who’s beaten and then raped, who goes to sleep some nights still seeing the look in her raspiest eyes, should be made to carry any resulting pregnancy?

This is very simple people. A woman shouldn't be forced to carry a child she doesn't want anymore than I should be obstructed from having piles surgically removed from my arse. It's a procedure, it's a choice. A CHOICE. Anyone who wants to argue about the preservation of life only has two possible stances. Religious dogma or an engrained patriacharcal attitude towards women. They both amount to the same thing as far as I'm concerned. Women have been subjugated for long enough under the name of a man made god.

Anyone who disagrees with this quote can take it up with me on the other side.

Spoiler alert.

I won't be there and neither will you.

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

Yes it’s definitely as simple as that.

Do you really think a woman who’s beaten and then raped, who goes to sleep some nights still seeing the look in her raspiest eyes, should be made to carry any resulting pregnancy?

I wonder who on here is the raspiest?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

If not allowing abortions is "men telling women what they can and can't do with their bodies",  how is allowing abortion  not just "men telling women what they can and can't do with their bodies but the list of what they can do includes abortion"?