New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

6 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Villa aren't happy with their Castore kits and how they're handling sweat.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/sep/27/aston-villa-demand-new-kit-players-complain-weighed-down

I always had the impression that Castore were a brand that cared more about appearing luxurious/prestigious then making products that were good for doing things like actually playing sports

I have a Castore Bayer Leverkusen shirt from last season and it is made from the flimsiest material I've ever seen on a football shirt. I own snide £3 Turkish market shirts that are far better quality.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

A.I.K Solna Stockholm "1924 strip" by Nike

aik_fotboll_2024_nike_1924_edition_shirt.jpg

thumb_2173_aik_fotboll_2024_nike_1924_edition_shirt_f.jpeg

Beautiful. Picked this up from the charity shop for 3 quid. Currently selling it on eBay. It's at £9.99 with a few days left.

20240215_101345.jpg

20240215_101402.jpg

On 19/02/2024 at 15:02, houston_bud said:

There's some class kits in the KLeague. Seongnam in K League two just released this cracker

Screenshot_20240216_120910_Instagram.jpg

I understand you're a St Mirren fan so it will appeal to your taste but that strip is fucking garbage.

On 19/02/2024 at 12:02, Silverton End said:

A.I.K Solna Stockholm "1924 strip" by Nike

aik_fotboll_2024_nike_1924_edition_shirt.jpg

This however is simplicity and fmgorgeous for it. A bit of me wishes it was round neck but that doesn't take too many points off. Lovely jubbly.

4 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

This however is simplicity and fmgorgeous for it. A bit of me wishes it was round neck but that doesn't take too many points off. Lovely jubbly.

As someone (maybe SPFL Mediawatch?) said on Twitter, the SPFL really should do a retro day. I think the NFL and some other leagues do it, and obviously Man Utd played Man City in retro kits on the anniversary of the Munich disaster, but as a wee one off every few seasons that would be class.