Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

United Twitter reporting that ‘over 1500’ tickets have been sold. That seems odd as over 1000 were sold by Sunday afternoon.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

From what I'm hearing the queue for tickets is mental again today. I can see loads of folk missing kick off. There's only 1 queue as well, so no separate queue for those just picking up tickets they've bought online.

I'll be there about 16.00 so hope it's calmed down a bit then before it gets mental again. Might take a carry out for the queue  

I've got a ticket to pick up im going to be there at about 6.30 hopefully once the cash sales start the club shop should be manageable levels

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye but you've still got to wait in a queue to pick them up (unless you're a season ticket holder and just got a home ticket added to your card)

Is that how it works?

I ordered mine online on Sunday morning. Do they just load it to your card?

United Twitter reporting that ‘over 1500’ tickets have been sold. That seems odd as over 1000 were sold by Sunday afternoon.

We have a decent support In Fife and Edinburgh so I’m guessing they along with some other people will be waiting to get a ticket on the night, should sell about 2000.

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

I've got a ticket to pick up im going to be there at about 6.30 hopefully once the cash sales start the club shop should be manageable levels

Good luck seeing kick off

1 hour ago, Fallen Angel said:

Is that how it works?

I ordered mine online on Sunday morning. Do they just load it to your card?

Aye. Not a season ticket holder myself but friends who are have said that's the deal.

Anyway, just got on the train in Dundee with a carry out about to leave! Buzzing for this. My enthusiasm will be dampened somewhat by having to wait in the queue to pick my tickets up, but hopefully it won't take too long and I won't pish myself and will be able to get along the road for a few more beers

Aye but you've still got to wait in a queue to pick them up (unless you're a season ticket holder and just got a home ticket added to your card)

There’s usually someone outside the club shop/ticket office, with a box of envelopes with tickets in them, for those collecting pre-bought tickets. Had to do this for Scottish Cup game v Morton and wasn’t an issue. Didn’t have to stand in the queue for those waiting to buy tickets.

2 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

There’s usually someone outside the club shop/ticket office, with a box of envelopes with tickets in them, for those collecting pre-bought tickets. Had to do this for Scottish Cup game v Morton and wasn’t an issue. Didn’t have to stand in the queue for those waiting to buy tickets.

Seemingly it's been just been a single queue for buying and collecting ever since they went on sale. Hope you're right though. Would make things much easier and quicker.

Archived