Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Is tonight’s game not on the telly? Absolutely ridiculous if it’s not emoji35.png

Came in to ask the same thing. Would have thought it would have at least been on alba  but its not. 

16 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Is tonight’s game not on the telly? Absolutely ridiculous if it’s not emoji35.png

Not sure if you’re serious, but if so I don’t think they can show games when a CL game is on TV.

Happy to be proven wrong about that but I think it is the case.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Not sure if you’re serious, but if so I don’t think they can show games when a CL game is on TV.

Happy to be proven wrong about that but I think it is the case.

The Memorandum of Understanding between UEFA and the EPFL expired last season, meaning there's nothing to stop domestic fixtures being shown on TV on Champions League nights.

Just now, The Master said:

The Memorandum of Understanding between UEFA and the EFPL expired last season, meaning there's nothing to stop domestic fixtures being shown on TV on Champions League nights.

Good to know.  Thanks.

I’m being totally serious mate, these are the games Scottish Football fans want to be watching. Sure BT Sport covered them in the past and Alba had the League 1 finals as well.

Ah well, radio it is.

1 minute ago, BB_Bino said:

I’m being totally serious mate, these are the games Scottish Football fans want to be watching. Sure BT Sport covered them in the past and Alba had the League 1 finals as well.

Ah well, radio it is.

The semi final and final are on BT Sport.

Oh they've interrupted the Sevco chat to hear from Allan Johnston! 

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Listening to this on Radio Scotland.  King, Aird and Moshni all playing makes it hard to know who to support.

Naw f**k it.  Mon The Pars...

Have you forgotten that Clark is another of your old boys?

Archived